+ Chapter six +

“I would not murder the Queen dad,how dare you think so!”

“I know Sirena.” Aquifer's gruff voice said to his daughter.She was already in tears that the queen has been murdered and the princess has been cursed with eternal sleep.

“Then why do you have to do it?!” Sirena cried out.She was furious at this point,furious that her father doesn't believe her.

“The King ordered me to do it.” He softly said and shook his head. “He is sad that the Queen has been murdered Sirena,I too was sad when your mother died.”

Sirena could feel the sadness that wafted through the air and it swam straight through her heart.She nodded. “I'll do it father.....for the Queen.”

Phillip sat across Zelda as he chewed on his fry.Zelda quietly slurp-ed on her milkshake and faced Phillip.His eyes never meeting hers,but he could feel her eyes boring into his skull.

“Something's wrong with you Phillip.” Zelda suddenly spoke out.Phillip finally looked up to her,his eyes were watery.

“Nothing is wrong Zelda,quit imagining things.” Phillip said,quite annoyed.Zelda grew cross.

“Oh so now am I that insane?Am I hallucinating things?!” Zelda yelled out.Nearby passerby looked at them.Phillip could feel it,even though his eyes were fixed on Zelda.

"I never said that!Stop twisting my words!” Yelled an angry Phillip.Zelda's eyes grew wide.

“I am up till here with you!” Zelda angrily yelled.She waved her arms in a volatile way.

“You know what Zelda?!It's over between the both of us.” Phillip said and stood up,he glared at a sad Zelda before making his way to his bike.He climbed on,fixed his helmet and he drove off into the sun set,knowing that when he arrives at the place he calls home,he will have a new problem to face and that problem is none other than his pretend of a horrible mother.

****
Hi!Hope you liked it.Please don't forget about the competition for the book covers for Taken please!And sorry but the closing date is not ready yet but I hope to find one soon.

Don't forget to send those covers at @RarityHames_ please!Thank you so very much!And please remember that they should be direct messaged to my profile.

Miranda