Bath time

Big daddy's purdy little princess

He paced back and forth the ally. Checking his watch ever 15 seconds, though it felt like hours between. It was dark and cold. There was only one flickering street light in view and it was no where near Ashley, leavening him vulnerable to the night. It was a scary night to be all alone, but he knew he had to do what he had to do! Far in the darkness Ashely saw a light, there was a car approaching. As it neared him he squinted as his eyes adjusted to the light. It was A creepy teal station wagon with one white door and one head light. As it pulled closer he thought to him self ... Padiddle! He crossed his arms trying to keep warm. The car pulled up and stopped right in front of him, the dark window slowly rolled down and Ashley stepped closer and said "hey baby looking for a good time". They guy replied "hop in stud". Ashely got in the car, as he shut the door he noticed there was no door handle and he felt his heart start to race. He has been doing this a while and is a pro, but for some reason tonight he was on edge. something just wasn't right. The john pulled into a dark ally and told Ashley "whip it out pretty boy".

Ashley flashed back to reality and jumps up in terror as he feel some one grab him. He was long in a flashback to what landed him in prison! He's in his bunk scared and his cell mate that goes by Big Daddy Jinxx has his hands on him. Big daddy Jinxx was known for his smooth violin playing that made his jail bitches weak. That was no exception to Ashley. He was putty in Jinxx's hand. "Get up my little purdy little princess" he intimidatingly says. He tosses him a bar of soap and says bath time. He walks away and Ashley quickly follows, not wanting to disappoint his "Daddy".

They get to the showers and Big daddy Jinxx is there with 3 of his friends, bubba, spike and sparkles. All wearing nothing but a smile, all fully erect! Ashley came In with his head down. Each guy took there turn, using ashley how they please. Thrusting roughly in all of Ashley's holes. Even double stuffing him. When they all finished ashley picked up the soap and put it under the water and then started lathering up all the men. There bodies glistening with soap. He washed them all one by one. Then when he got to Big Daddy Jinxx, he gave ashley a smirk and nodded. Ashley smiled shyly and said "yes daddy" and stuck his tongue out and caressed Jinxx's man meat with his tongue. Then moved to other parts of his body Not missing a single spot from head to toe, until he was completely squeaky clean. Jinxx snapped his finger and ashley quickly fetched a towel and dried him. big daddy Jinxx smiled and said what a good little Purdy princess I have. All along the guard watching, intrigued. They both dressed and met back in there cell.

In the middle of the night ashley woke up to a knight stick poking is ass. He woke up to the guard standing over him. He leaned down and whispered in Ashley's ear " my turn Purdy princess"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

So Howed you like it. Comment vote fan all the above