Trapped, Caged, And Tortured

Victoria’s P.O.V.

I opened my eyes and looked around, where the hell am I…?  The ground was damp underneath my stiff body.  It was dark outside, not a single star, nor the moon was shining; so I take that back.  It was pitch black.  It was darker than the insides of my eyelids.

            I sat up and took in my surroundings.  I saw blurry, shadowy outlines of what I believed to be trees, and smaller blurry shadows, possible bushes, shrubs, rocks, or animals.  Was I in a forest?  That was my best guess. 

            In the blink of an eye, surprising enough, it was too bright to see.  The lights were like eyes, coming fast at me.  I was quick and smart enough to register to get up, and run for my life. 

            “How the hell do I manage to wake up in the-“ my face got hit with leaves and a branch, “Yup, a forest.  Why am I getting chased to my death in the middle of God knows where?!”

            The last thing I remember is getting hit with that branch, and the first thing I see is prison, cage-like bars.  Well it definitely seems that someone doesn’t like me, or likes me a little too much.  “Heh.”  This is just like me, not to freak out in this situation; I’m not of the norm, I look normal, have “friends” like everyone else, but I’ve just always attracted bad or abnormal situations, so I've just learned to expect the worst.  Like the time when I was 14 and I got beat up for yelling at some girl.  But after that say, I taught myself to fight, to stand up for myself; now, I can get out of practically any situation. 

            I stood up and walked around my… let’s call it a cell; I walked around my cell, there was nothing.  No sink, no toilet, no windows, just grey cement walls and black bars.  I sat back down again in the back corner, “Oh Victoria, what have you gotten yourself into this time?”  I asked myself.  I started humming ‘keep on trying’ by Poco.

            I must have fallen asleep that way, but hell, what do I know?  There was no way for me to keep track of any sort of time.  Slowly, very slowly, the dark mahogany door on the left side of my bars started to creak open.  The door sounded like no other door I have heard before, the creaking was eerily soft, but sharp and distinct as well.  The door moaned one last time before being violently slammed open.

            “Please!  Just leave me alone!  I don’t wanna die, I’ll do anything!”  The blonde male hysterically screeched while scrambling away from the tall cloaked figure. 

            The cloaked figure chuckled, and turned towards me, while speaking to the male, quivering in the corner.  “Now why would I kill you?  That would just ruin my fun.”  You couldn’t see his face, or any part of his skin for that matter, but you could hear the sadistic smile of pleasure and amusement on his face. 

            He opened my cage, but I didn’t dare move, that would just be plain dumb on my part.  He walked slowly, gracefully, over to the male in the corner and forcefully dragged him towards me cell, the he tossed the man onto the cell with me as if he weighed no more than a bag of groceries.  The man, whom I now shared a cage with, grunted and then quietly crawled into the corner and wrapped his arms around himself.  Me, being the nice person that no one knows that I am, went and sat next to the guy, and wrapped my arms around him.