19

Week by week the clock kept ticking as the sun rises then before I know it the moon is up in the night sky and the stars are lighting up the dark, black and hollow sky. Not hearing from Dean for over two weeks isn't something I was expecting in a relationship. He's making me worry deeply, not even Jake nor Ryan realizes that he had just suddenly dissapeared.

"I'm going out" I told Ryan

"Where?" But Jake was the one who responded

"A place" I mumbled before slamming the door behind me and getting into my car

*Jake's p.o.v*

"Something is up with her" I said

"What?" Ryan replied

"I said something is up with her" I stated again

"I meant What is it?" Ryan gave me an annoyed look

"I don't know" I stood up and went up the stairs making my way to Blaire's room

I knew Ryan was following right behind me; a twin thing I guess. I entered Blaire's room and looked around before searching the place;

"Dude, you aren't going to find anything" I heard Ryan sigh

"On the contrary my dear brother, I sort of think Blaire is falling in love" I raised the polaroid photo of her and Dean in one of her scrapbooks, it was new.

"She would've told us don't you think?" Ryan gave me a look

"No she wouldn't" I objected

"Why the fuck wouldn't she?"

"Becasue We told her not to get into a relationship with him remember? We told her that Dean is bad with relationships"

"You told her about Gale didn't you?" Ryan's face turned pale

"I had to" I sighed and took my phone out

I dialed Blaire's number although it went staright into voice mail.

"She's going to Dean's" Ryan snapped his fingers

"No shit Sherlock" I rolled my eyes

I raced down stairs and took my car keys from the kitchen table then immedietly got into my car.

*Blaire's p.ov*

I parked into the driveway as I saw the small dark grey house at the middle of the road, I knew this had to be his house since Dean's motorbike was parked at the front of the garage. I walked up to the door and knocked slightly; in a minute... Cedric opened the door.

"Why are you here?" Cedric asked

"I need to see him" I said

"You'll cause trouble Blaire,, You should leave" Anger filled his tone

"I need to see him" i repeated myself

"He doesn't want to see you" Cedric tried closing the door however I stopped him

"Says the boy who exposed our secret to your abusive mother" I glared daggers at Cedric

"H-how?"

"I know a lot more than you think" I but my toungue before saying something I knew I would regret

"She will catch you and I know you know what will happen"

"Then I'm willing to risk it" I pushed passed him and instantly searched for Dean's room.

I knocked on the Black door which had drawings of wolves and the moon; Dean's for sure.

"Dean?" I knocked

"Go away Ced" I heard him yell

"Well I'm sorry to dissapoint but I'm not Cedric" I chuckled after opening the door and peeking my head in

"Blaire" He sounded suprised

"May I come in?" He nodded

"You look like a mess" I half smiled and approached him, he was sitting on the edge of the bed; staring at the blank wall in front of him.

"Good to know" He chuckled

He really did look like a mess, it looked like he had cried since his eyes were swallon bad, not to mention the dark circles under his eyes with the tear stanes along bis cheeks.

"I haven't heard from you and I started getting worried, I thought your parents--" Our hands were interwined by now as I felt him tracing small circles on my hand.

He stayed silent.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked

He looked at me for a moment before began sobbing; i pulled him towards me and he burried his head at the crook of my neck. i could feel his tears, it was starting to wet my shirt though I didn't care. All that filled the room was the sound of his sobs; the sound of it made me feel useless being here. I didn't know what to say; I had never seem this side of Dean before.

"M-my aunt, sh-she was killed" Dean told me about his aunt once, she was the only member of the family other than Cedric who actually cared about him. Since Dean's mom never really notices Dean, every time she would come to town; all they did was talk. Dean said he felt safe with her, no one can replace that feeling she made him feel. No even me. To have someone you love so dearly being taken away from you is a feeling I've never felt.

"Whe-when?" Now I was the one stuttering

"When we were at Hawaii" He sobbed even louder after saying this

"How?"

"Her husband, m-my uncle" Was all he said

Abused. She was sexually abused by her husband. Why are the people who knows how to love most tend to be the ones who have suffered the greatest?

"I- i didn't even know Blaire, my mother had to tell me. I didn't go to her funeral. I didn't even get the chance to see her again after two years. She didn't deserve it. She didn't deserve any of it" Dean mumbled on my neck as all I felt I could do was wrap my arms around him.

I knew he was crying but at this moment, he tried to keep it in. He doesn't like crying, he never did.

"I love you" I said

He finally lifted his head from me and stared.

"You do?" He made it sound like he was asking for an aproval

"I do" I smiled and saw that he smiled too.