Dear Jayy, It's My Fault - Part 3

Dear Jayy, It's My Fault - Part 3 - Jayy's P.O.V

I couldn't believe I had ever dated Ashley... He was such a prick. I mean, I couldn't believe he'd said that but at least he's publicly shamed himself. I did feel mad until my mind went back to the day we met.

*FLASHBACK*

I was sat on a swing in my local park while Andy was off looking for food. A random guy came over and started trying to talk to me. I didn't talk back, I didn't know him and Andy had always told me not to talk to people I didn't know. Just then, I saw Andy wave at him and shout his hello's to him. I guessed he must have been alright if Andy knew him.

"So how d'you know my big brother?" He smiled.

"I'm in his band. I play bass guitar. You know, considering you're related to Biersack over there you're not that bad looking." I blushed.

"You're not too bad yourself." He smiled. "So who even are you?"

"I'm Ashley Purdy, and you are?" He outstretched his hand for me to shake.

"Jayy Biersack, Jayy spelt with a double 'y'." I shook his hand and then Andy came back over with his own food.

We all sat talking and when me and Andy were about to leave, Ashley kissed me on the cheek and slipped me his number.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I couldn't believe he was actually nice once. I mean, he was like that with me for most of the time we were together. That was until that one fateful day in September.

*FLASHBACK*

I was sat in Ashley's flat with him on the sofa and we were watching the TV (I can't remember what). He started getting a bit too much with the whole 'sexual-innuendo-Purdy-Perv' thing so I decided to say something.

"Ashley, if you're going to spend all night trying to get in my pants, I'm just going to go home." He sighed and started kissing my neck.

"Awh come on baby." I pushed him away.

"No Ash! I'm only 17 and Andy will literally kill you if he finds out!" He sighed again but came closer.

"Come on. Your brother doesn't have to know..." 

He pushed himself on top of me and started kissing my neck. There was a knock at the door and I screamed to get whoever it was's attention. I heard someone kick the door and it was Andy. He could obviously tell I wasn't happy and he pulled Ash off, carrying me home. 

I told him our relationship was done after that and at first he didn't want to believe it... But then once he did, he became what he was with the text, the man I hated.. And the man who hated me.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I looked up to see Jake carrying me back to the hotel. I forgot he'd even picked me up, plus he probably thought I'd fallen asleep by the fact I was daydreaming and having flashbacks. He looked down and saw me looking at him and he smiled. 

"Are you alright?" I nodded at him. "You won't do it again will you?" I gave him a confused look as we walked into the hotel and he put me in the chair. "Cut yourself... Please tell me you wont, or you'll at least try not to?" He pleaded with his eyes.

"I promise I wont... Ever again. It makes you unhappy so I shouldn't do it." He smiled and hugged me.

I ran to the bathroom and got changed, taking off all the warpaint and everything else. I had a Cookie Monster onesie which I had pulled on. I knew Jake would have been changed already and left the bathroom to see him sat on the bed in his boxers, watching some sort of horror film. Someone died and straight away I cringed.