Nash Imagine(:

It was the day of prom and you were just about to get ready when felt a wave of sickness. You ran to the bathroom, throwing up the contents of food you had eaten a couple hours earlier. You sighed, leaning against the wall. After you felt like your stomach had some-what settled, you got up to text Nash. Hey babe, I'm really sick right now. I don't know if I can go to prom."  You hated the thought of not going but the sick feeling in your stomach made you want to go back to sleep and sleep it off. You waited for about 10 minutes for a response from Nash, receiving nothing. You sighed, setting your phone on your bedside table and getting under the covers of your bed. You late your head against the pillow, closing your eyes. You felt like you'd been sleeping for like 6 seconds when you felt someone lightly tapping on your shoulder. You opened your eyes, seeing Nash all dressed up in his tuxedo, a bright smile plastered on his face. "Hello beautiful," he grinned,  setting on the edge of the bed. "Hi Nash," you gave him a small smile. "Why are you here? Go to prom without me. I'll be fine here." He furrowed his eyebrows, shaking his head. "I would never leave my sick girlfriend home alone." He placed his hand across your forehead, checking for fever. He pulled his hand away, kissing your forehead before getting up. He pulled you into his arms, carrying you bridal style into your living room. "Love you baby girl," he said as he set you on your feet. "I know your sick, but can I have this dance?" He started playing All of Me by John Legend on his phone, setting it on the couch. You giggled, wrapping your arms around his neck. You swayed back and forth, enjoying the closeness between the two of you. He took your hand, spinning you in a circle, making you grin. The song soon ended, but you two didn't part. "I love this," you whispered, tightening your grip around his neck. He nodded, resting his chin on top of your head. "This is definitely better than prom. It's just the two of us," you smiled. He leaned down, passionately kissing you. "I love you so much. Sorry your sick baby girl."