percabeth oneshot

Disclaimer: I don't own heroes of Olympus or Percy Jackson. They belong to rick riorden

The sun was beating down on Percy, warming his hole body, and the soft summer breeze was blowing warm air in my face. The waves were crashing against the long Island shore and the sound of the other campers enjoying the sandy beach and the splashing waves filled the air. Chiron had give the day off to all campers because it was so hot and sunny and the weather was worth taking advantage of.

He had told all of them "it would be a waisted opitunity if we all had to train on a day of pure bliss", and he was right, today was beautiful.

All though the day was perfect and it was one of the rare moments in his life when he didn't fear for my safty or was at war, Percy's heart was thumping in his chest and he was worried out of my mind.

Today was the day Percy proposed to Annabeth Chase.

He had been toying with the idea for months, and their relationship had been going brilliantly for 4 years now and they'd survived the worst of it. He knew he loved her so unbelivably much that he wanted to marry her. He couldn't see them breaking up, despite his constant worries.

He was beginning to wish he could go swimming, just to cool off as the day was unbelievably hot, but he didn't want to run the risk of her missing him or someone (the Stoll brothers) stealing the food he'd set out for their meal.

He knew wanted to propose at camp half-blood because it was where they had met and were they had fell in love. Proposing at some fancy restrant wouldnt of had nearly as much meaning.

Earlier today he had told her to meet him at the beach at 7:00pm. Percy was getting very nervouse and impatient, but he figured it wasn't the ADHD making him like this, and checked the time once again and his watch read 6:45pm.

Good, he though, that gave him 15 minets to practise what he was going to say to Annabeth. He knew what he said or did tonight would either make it one of the happist points of his life or the moment that would break his heart.

Annabeth had been worring about percy for the last few week. Something big seemed on his mind. He was oviously been wreaseling with a big decision and it was making him even more restless than normal, causing Annabeth to worry. Stupid thoughts ran through her mind, like, did he have another person occupying his mind? 

No, she told herself. She couldn't think like that. They had been to hell and back. Literally. She knew Percy would never leave her after all we'd been through it just didnt seem possible. But that being said, she believed anything was possible.

She didn't really know what to do with herself when chiron had given them all the day off so she chose to study for collage as they had been given work to complete over the summer. Although she studied her notes a million time she could never get over how much there was to read and study.

But of course her mind drifted back to her nervous boyfriend, Percy. He was normally never this skittish. Now that she thought about it, he'd been seeming a little out of it,  like he could constrate for even less time then before. Percy would stear out in to the distance with a forrowed brow and a worried look on his face. It annoyed her that she couldn't figure out why he seem distant. There was no war, no quest, no prophecy looming over their heads. So what could've been bothering him?

Annabeth was sure love percy with all her heart, body and soul and she kind of hoped they would be spending what ever short life they had left together. Part of her felt that she shouldn't  be like this. Children of athena were meant to be strong and brave and not be scared like at the thought of loosing one person. But this one person Percy. Over the years she had come to love him and she felt like he was one of the few people who she trusted with her life. She didn't want  to think of life without him. then again life without Percy, it just seemed that he was something that she would struggle to be without.