Chapter Four

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

I've never wanted a person as much as I want Niall, There's something about him that draws me in. What I'm doing is wrong. I'm betraying my family, My gang, My terf, But he makes me feel that its ok to do that. I'm risking everything for a boy I barley know. Everything my family have worked so hard to build, I'm going against everything I believe in, Everything I was raised to understand, I'm chucking all that away for Niall, Why? I wish I knew, I really did. He was stuck in my mind, Like one of those annoying songs that you hate but can't seem to get out of our mind. He's stuck in my brain on constant loop. Here I was sitting on my bed staring at my phone debating whether or not to call Niall, I said I would, But it's so wrong. But those lips oh god I needed him, I needed him now. I went through my contacts and hit call when I reached Niall's name, I held the phone to my ear waiting for the blonde boy to pick up. 

Niall's Pov:

I'd just gotten out the shower when I heard my phone ringing, Shit! I bolted into my room picking up my phone.

"Hello?" I breathed out gasping for air.

"Woah Horan, What did you do run a marathon or something?" 

"Fuck you Malik! I just got out the shower when you decided to be a bastard and call! I didn't even have time to get changed!" I argued back.

"Well you don't hear me complaining" Zayn answered back, I could almost feel the smirk spreading across his features. 

"Fuck you Malik!" I spat back trying not to smile, What was wrong with me?

"You'll get the chance to moan my name one day Horan, Meet me at the park, I'm taking you somewhere" And with that the phone line went dead. I rolled my eyes and quickly got changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, Combat boots, And my free hugs t-shirt. I chucked on my jacket before quickly doing my hair. Criminals take pride in our appearance, It's not for Zayn at all. I tried saying to convince myself. 

"Colin! I'm heading out! Don't wait up! If my father calls tell him I'll get back to him!" I shouted before walking out the door slamming it closed. The park was down the road from me so I didn't see much point in grabbing my car keys. Once I arrived I saw Zayn sitting on the swing set.

"Want a push?" I asked.

"I can push myself Horan" Zayn replied smirking.

"Just trying to help" I replied smirking back.

"Yeah you would help me alright, Right off a fucking cliff" Zayn replied.

"You know what that sounds better then what I had planned! You see any cliffs around?" I hit back sarcastically. 

"Sarcastic shit ain't you?" Zayn said.

"It's a criminal trade ain't it" I replied before sitting down. "Being cocky comes with the image of it all"

"True that, But were not criminals now are we? Were just Niall and Zayn" Zayn said pointing out a valid point. 

"Good point" I replied. Zayn got up from the swing and stood right infront of me, I looked up at him.

"What would you say if I said I wanted to kiss you again?" He asked confidently, I stood up from the swing.

"I'd say it would be wrong" I replied leaning closer to him.

"Extremely wrong" He added.

"We would be betraying everything we believe in" I continued.

"Everything that's expected of us" He whispered.

"It would be so wrong" Our lips were only inches apart now.

"Fuck it" He said before crashing his lips against mine. We kissed with such force, If there was glass between us it would have shattered to the ground. Zayn started walking me backwards never breaking our kiss, We stopped at the slide and he began pushing me down. We broke the kiss only for an instant while I laid my back on the cold metal of the slide, I grabbed Zayn by his jeans and pulled him down on top of me. Our lips reconnected just like that. It was like a spark was lit between the both of us, That very spark has started a fire in both our bodies full of passion. I grinded my hips into Zayn's and he moaned opening his mouth allowing me to slide my tongue against his, Zayn's hand started sliding up my top, He began feeling around my abs, His hands were cold yet comforting, I ran my hand up his body unbuttoning some buttons on his shirt, Zayn lifted mine up so all my abs were completely showing , We both shivered at the cold air hitting our bodies. We grinded our hips together moaning at the sensation. It was a police siren that caused us to leep apart, We both looked at eachother breathing heavy, Both our faces were completely flushed .

"Come on" Zayn said holding his hand out for me to grab.

"Where are we going?" I asked confused but I took his hand anyway.

"A hotel room, Or anywhere We can't go to yours or mine, I want you Niall I don't care if it's wrong, I just want you, Tell me if your not feeling the same sensation I am" Zayn gave me a chance to say no but I didn't.

"Fuck the rules, Fuck everyone" I replied, Zayn smirked before putting his arm around me, We walked to his car and jumped in. 

Tonight would be the night Zayn and I became one. Against all the warnings, No matter how wrong this was, No matter how much trouble we would get in, The shame we would bring to our families, None of that mattered, We wanted eachother. Neither of us knew if it was growing love or lust, But it didn't matter because we wanted eachother and right now that was all the confirmation we both needed.