The escape.

I and Mason hid behind a big oak tree thinking we were safe, but actually Scar ran out of his cave looking around for us. I was scared out of my mind but then I remembered I had Mason with me. I closely looked at Scar he had a shot gun.

 "How are we going to fly past him when he has a gun," I said quietly.

 He looked puzzled and all I could think am I wanted to go home were it safe and Mason could take care of me.

I whispered, "Can we go home now?"

"No I’m not giving up on you, your brother is important to you," said Mason. 

 I thought, (That was the cutest thing I ever heard him say.)

 I knew Mason cared for me but now he seemed more like a big brother. To me now he's my protector and secret lover.

"Mason, before we go find my brother I want to say something. “

            He smiled and kissed me. It felt I was exploding inside a million times. I was so happy that he felt the same way that I did.

 "Hey who is over there," yelled Scar.

He put his gun down and ran over near us. I flipped out and turned into my secret form.

 I growled at him and he said, "Oh how cute, I am so scared little fox."

 I bit his foot and he yelled. "Your no little fox, you must be some kind of wolf."

 I felt my fangs grow bigger and I bit Scar's leg. It left a huge indent in his leg.

Scar was yelling in pain and said," Damn you Ginger how dare you bite me, you little mutt."

 I thought how he could know my name. "How do you know my name," I said.

"Of course I wouldn't just see a wolf around here; I make them all my slaves."

 "Do you know were my brother is, I would like to have him back."

"You can see him but only if you can join him."

Scar quickly reached down to capture me but I ran before he could.

 Scar kept on yelling my name, "Ginger, come back here!"

 I ran into the bushes and around the cave. I looked for an entrance but Mason already found it.

"Quick Ginger over here," said Mason.

 We entered his cave and we heard someone walk by. I thought could it be brother! It's been a couple of year since I've seen him.

I hope he does remember me. "Hey brother, it's me Ginger."

My brother walked towards us and said, "What are you doing here Ginger."

 "I'm here to bring you home," I said.

"If I go with you then you will be in danger," he said.

"I will explain everything if you just come with us."

 Mason grabbed me and said, "Common Ginger Scar is coming, grab your brother and let’s go."

I did what Mason told me and we got out of the cave as soon as possible. Mason carried brother on his back and we arrived back at Masons camp out. I was glad I had brother back but I don't want anyone to get hurt because Scar may find us.