SpencerxReader SPN Crossover

Okay, so I'm not gonna lie, the second I got this request I was really nervous about it because I love Supernatural and Criminal Minds and wanted to do both of them justice. Hopefully I have done such! Leave your thoughts in the comments and requests are open as always! I will be doing a part two, as this one is super long and I didn't think I'd be able to write all of this in one part:) 

Requested by: @Fandom_Princess_21 (Sorry this took so long to get out!) 

Y/N sighed with frustration, walking into the FBI headquarters building and despising the fact that it was 4 AM and she had been woken up from a nice peaceful sleep with her boyfriend Reid. She grabbed her go bag and plopped it on her desk, hoping no one would greet her before she got her coffee. 

She was stopped when Reid suddenly walked in front of her and handed her a cup of her favorite coffee, a small smile plastered on his face at his girlfriend's morning grumpiness. "You hate working without coffee; I figured I'd hopefully cheer you up a little bit this morning and get rid of the frown on your face." He gently kissed her temple, wrapping an arm around her waist as she sipped at the hot liquid, her eyes nearly rolling into the back of her head as she tasted it. 

"Did I ever tell you I love you?" Y/n joked,  looking up at Reid with a smile on her face now as well. 

"Only every hour of every day, my dear." Reid smirked, sighing with relief that he had managed to cheer his girlfriend up just a little.

Morgan suddenly interrupted the sweet moment between the two. "Y/n! Reid! Come on, we need to go quick! We're getting briefed on the jet, no time to go all lover boy on her now Reid, sorry!"  He chuckled as he jogged through the room, picking up his own go bag and giving a smug look at how close the two were standing. 

The pair sighed and picked up their bags, y/n taking a long swig of coffee to try and wake herself up further as she followed Reid out to the jet. They sat down next to each other, ready to be briefed on the case, trying to stay focused on the details instead of each other. 

But y/n's blood ran cold when she heard what the case was about; this wasn't any normal case, even though she hated to admit it, she knew it was true. Four men found dead with their hearts ripped directly out of their chests without any leads. Y/n had a past with the supernatural, you might say that she grew up around it. Actually, she did grow up around it; along with her two brothers Sam and Dean. 

They grew up being driven around the country by their father, hunting down whatever supernatural creature they came across. Vampires, witches, demons, werewolves, ghosts, it didn't matter; they took them out without asking second questions and got the job done. But that was a long time ago; y/n hadn't talked to any of her family in a few years. After her father passed away, she wanted to get out of the hunter life and chase after humans that were monsters rather than the ones that went bump in the night. Leaving was one of the hardest decisions she ever made, but she knew that for her it was the right thing to do, much to her brothers' dismay. 

Neither of them had spoken to her after she left, leaving her by herself and alone when she started training in the FBI. Y/n pulled out her phone, scrolling through her contacts casually, not letting her team members see the panic in her eyes. 

Her thumb hovered over Dean's contact, then Sam's. After a few seconds of staring at their names, she shook her head and put her phone down, curling up into Reid's side and ignoring the rest of the case as her friends discussed it. There was nothing for her to add to their discussion and she knew it; she would have to hunt down the creature on her own, whether she liked it or not. 

None of her team members knew about her past life with her brothers, hunting down the things that everyone liked to say didn't exist. She wanted to tell them, to at least tell Reid, but they would look at her like she were crazy and probably think she'd had one too many psychopaths around her.