Chapter Three

Genei Ryodan x Reunited

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Marie's Point of View)

The man stood up, without saying sorry?!! How dare he?! He walked away then I ran after him. I was about to kick him in the back but a pink- haired girl, same age as the man, grabbed my body and put me down. "What's your name kid," she asked me. "Why," was the only reply I made. I heard her sighed, "I sensed your powerful and dark aura so I'm just curious who you are. And I will offer you to join the Genei Ryodan." Wait, what?!! Ryodan? The thieves who killed the Kuruta clan?! I thought to myself. "My name is Marie Tadakanae, and I would like to join you," I replied to her.

She's Machi and the man earlier is Feitan. I gotta admit he's cute. Wait, what was I thinking?! Assasins don't have heart!

They carried me to their homebase, it's like an old apartment. They introduce me to the Genei. The leader is Kuroro, Shizuku is the girl with glasses, Shalnark is a blonde boy who always use his cellphone, Pakunoda is a lady in a suit with pistols, Nobunaga is the swordman, Franklin is like Frankenstein, he's huge, Kortopi is a small guy and Bonolenov is covered in bandages and Phinks is a huge man with blonde hair. I introduced myself to them. They welcomed me with a warm smile. I think I found my new family in them.

~*~* After 5 years *~*~

(Scarlet's Point of View)

Five years had passed, Gon and I are 12 years old now. We're like siblings now. We bond together and we sometimes talk about Marie. I wonder where is she now and what is she look like now! There's so many questions in my mind right now. I didn't even notice Gon saying something. Then he patted my shoulder, bringing me back to reality.

"Hey Scarlet~chan? You okay," he asked me with a concern look on his face. "Uhh yeah. Sorry, I was just thinking if Aunt Mito~san will allow us to participate in the next Hunter Exam," of course I lied! "You're not a very good liar, aren't you? You're sweating," he chuckled. "I know you're thinking about Marie," then I nodded. "Don't worry, we'll search for him and also to my dad and your brother," he assured me. I nodded excitedly.

Aunt Mito~san came running towards us and she handed us a letter, from the Hunter Association!! Gon looked at me then we read aloud this letter,

Dear Mito~san,

We want Gon Freecs to participate in the next Hunter Exam. Also the other girl in your house. I knew they have potentials.

Tomorrow, exactly 5:00 a.m, the ship in the dock will sail off so be there earlier if you would let them join.

I'll be expecting them to be a hunter.

Sincerely,

Chairman Netero

I stood up and looked at Aunt Mito~san. She then smiled and let us participate. Gon and I jumped up and down in happiness. "Thanks Aunt Mito~san," we said in unison and hugged her. "Now pack your things, and eat before you sleep," she told us.

We prepared our things in a back pack. Gon brought his fishing rod and some extra clothes. I brought white eye patches, extra Kuruta uniforms, casual clothes, contact lenses and the Kuruta amelet that my parents gave to me. We ate our supper and went to sleep immediately.

(Marie's Point of View)

I was invited by Chairman Netero in the Hunter Exam. I didn't reject and prepared my things. But I was shocked when I learned that I have to go to Whale Island to sail in a ship. I wonder if Gon and Scarlet were there.

~*~* Time Skip (4:30 a.m) *~*~

I went to Whale Island and rode the ship at 4:30 a.m, and I only saw few people. Then I spotted the boy with spiky hair with a girl in blonde hair in the corner playing with each other. Are they Gon and Scarlet?! They haven't changed a lot. They're like the same.

I yelled their names, "Scarlet~chan! Gon~san!" and they looked at me suprised.

(Scarlet's Point of View)

I heard our names being yelled. Gon and I looked where the sound came from and there, stood a girl with a blue hair. Oh my gosh! Marie?!!

I ran to her and hugged her, Gon followed me. The three of us hugged for like 30 minutes and people started to stare at us amused.

We talked why we participate. Gon said to find his dad and I said to find my long- lost older brother. Then Marie said she want to test her abilities and skills.

She's like the same, anti- social and snob.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Me: *sigh* At last! I updated! I'm tired! *laughs* So.. thanks for reading this so far. And he's back..

*drum rolls*

Me: Killua Zoldyck!

Killua: ^^ Missed me? *cat face*

Me: Nope but I'm sick of Len, he's going to say hi then bye?! I mean seriously?!!

Killua: Oh. Hello there, bye guys!

Me: =_= *hits his head* You're pissing me off! Anyway, I didn't include Uvogin because..

Kurapika: Because I killed him!

Me: No ^^" because Marie is the no. 11 in the Ryodan. Anyway, next chapter is the phase one *0* I'm so excited!

Killua: *cat face* So.. I'll be there?

Me: Hmm, maybe? Oyy guys! Thanks for the comments and votes especially to my dearest friends, Star_Light_Girl12 and LovelessHarmony. I'll add Jay in the next chapter. Oh well, just comment, vote or message ^^ Ja ne~!