9. "'azzie, look!"

"Louis, wake up!" Harry said shaking Louis who is sobbing in his sleep. Harry woke up to the sounds of Louis' sobs thinking that he's done something wrong but he found Louis asleep but tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Louis, baby, wake up." Harry felt his heart hurt for his best friend. He shook Louis again but Louis just struggled against him and tried to push Harry away.

"Wake up. It's just a nightmare, love. Wake up!" Harry took a hold of Louis' hands and shook him. Louis opened his eyes and blinked at Harry before breaking down crying. He cried so hard making Harry freeze, but he soon collected his thought and brought Louis into a tight hug. Louis cried into his chest for a while.

"Do you wanna tell me about it, Loulou?" Harry asked running his fingers through Louis' hair.

"M-ma-ma g-g'ne." He mumbled against Harry's chest and snuggled closer to him.

Harry basically felt his heart break into pieces. His body went cold and he felt his heart ache bring a lump to his throat. He wanted to cry, together with Louis and pray the god to bring Jay back, but unfortunately she's already gone.

"All will be okay, Loulou. We are gonna be fine." Harry whispered, placing a kiss on Louis' hair and rocking the boy back and forth. Louis' tears and drool were wetting Harry's shirt but he didn't mind.

"Let's go to sleep. It's 3.13am." Harry said after Louis calmed down. Louis shook his head and felt his drool smear around his cheeks. He giggled loudly at that and pulled out of Harry's embrace.

"I'm tired, Loulou. Can we sleep? Please?" Harry tried again but Louis shook his head and got out of the bed. Harry let out a sigh knowing that he's gonna be up until morning now.

"'Ungry." Louis mumbled and started waddling out of the room. Harry got out of the bed and followed after him.

"What do you want me to cook for you?" Harry asked and cursed for the fact that he's gonna cook at 3 freaking am. (I listened to AM when I finished typing this passage. xD)

"F-fruities!" Louis cheered and Harry thanked every god above for not making the boy say some heavy meal.

"Alright! Sit on this chair till I cut some." Harry said and pulled back a chair for Louis. He turned around and started looking for some fruits.

"'ater?" Louis asked looking at Harry. Harry nodded and got some water for Louis. Louis drank a little from it and got out of the chair. He walked over to cabinets and opened the one that has cups in it. He took another cup and sat on the chair he was sitting on. Harry watched this with curious eyes.

"What are you doing, love?" Harry asked but Louis paid him no attention. He started pouring water from one cup to the other one. Harry smiled remembering how Louis loves doing that. He turned around and started cutting the fruits he got for Louis.

"Here you go!" Harry said trying to sound enthusiastic but failing miserably due to how sleepy he is. Louis giggled anyway.

"Want me to feed you?" Harry asked, sitting next to Louis. Louis nodded and kept doing what he was doing. Harry took a piece of apple and fed it to Louis who munched on it happily. His hand suddenly jerked making water spill a bit. He pouted and tried to put spilled water back to the cup, making Harry chuckle.

-

"Alright, let's go!" Harry cheered and picked Louis up, making the boy squeal and giggle madly. Harry walked out of the front door and sat Louis on the passenger seat but the boy reached out for Harry, whining.

"What's wrong, love?" Harry asked and picked Louis up again. Louis didn't say anything. He just laid his head on Harry's shoulder and started chewing on his fingers. He just didn't want to let go of Harry. He wanted to snuggle closer to his best friend all day.