Chapter 3

"How was first class?" My uncle asked, as I was looking out the window looking at the beautiful view of New York as we crossed the bridge.

Well I met this really cute guy named Zayn I thought to myself, but just replied with "It was okay.", and Smiled.

 We reached a place were there were tour busses, and some black car vans.

"Is this it?" I asked looking at people setting up, and packing things in the bus.

"Yup, C'mon let's get you settled in." He said as the taxi stopped and he opened the door to get out.

I jumped out of the car closing door behind me.

The taxi driver opened the trunk as I failed to carry out one of my suit cases.

"Aye, Brooks! Ya Made it!" I stopped, and kept my back turned to the voice.

Was that a british accent?

"Yeah I made it!" He laughed. "Oh and I want to thank you for letting my niece come on tour with us." He said. "Oh this is Jan." My uncle said turning me around to face a guy.

He had short sandy brown hair and some amazing brown eyes.

"Nice to Meet you Jan, I'm Liam." He introduced himself, smiling, and taking out his hand for me to shake it.

"Hi." I smiled back, and shook his hand.

"Brooks if you don't mind maybe Jan can be on our tour bus I mean there are 6 bunks and there's only 5 of us." Liam offered.

"No, It's alright Liam It was already to much asking you to allow her to come with us." My uncle smiled.

"Non sense! Your like family! And plus there really isn't much room in the other tour busses with all the equipment now is there?" He smirked at my uncle.

"I guess your right, but if she's any trouble at all She will have no choice but to move to my tour bus!" My uncle warned me.

My uncle obiously knew nothing about me. I NEVER got in trouble.

"Alright then, It's Setteld Jan your staying with us for the rest of the tour." Liam said as my uncle walked away.

"Do you need help with that?" He asked looking at the suitcases in the car.

"Umm... Yeah." I said nervously turning back to the lugage, as Liam came next to me and helped me carry it.

"C'mon now! It's time for you to meet the boys!" He smiled cheerfully at me.

I nodded and followed him.

The boys? More cute guys with british accents! What's next a cute guy with an Irish accent!

I laughed to myself queitly as we entered one of the buses.

"Niall! Come help me!" Liam shouted struggling with the suitcases as a blonde guy quickly rushed over to Liam and helped him out.

He looked over to me and smilled a little. I blushed slightly looking away hoping I wouldn't fall of the stairs.

As we settled the lugage down on a table, Liam sighed. "Okay Niall, Jan. Jan, Niall." He smiled.

Niall Smiled at me and waved at me.

I smiled and waved back at him.

"So Jan Let me show you around." Liam said standing a bit taller. "This is the Eating area, as you can see there is a table a refridgerator a microwave and all these other stuff." He smiled then walked a little more. "This is were me watch movies, use our laptops stuff like that." He said pointing to the sofa with a laptop on it and the flat screen tv infront of it.

He walked a little more "These are were the bunk beds are located, and as you can see theres two on each side." He smiled.

"And all the way to the end is a small bathroom and a little closet, were you can hang and store your stufff for now." Liam pointed at a little room in the back.

I smiled.

"You don't say much do you" Niall said laughing popping up behind Liam.

"Not Really.." I said looking down at the floor.

"Is that a guitar?" Niall asked pointing at my guitar case.

"Yeah" I smiled.

"You can play it?" He asked amazed.

"I know a few chords. I really like music..." I smiled awkwardly.

"Looks like your with the right people" Liam said patting me in the back.

"Harry! I'm not going to tell you agian! You need to stop flirting with girls infront of me!" A guy with a white, and blue stripped shirt yelled. Yet again another guy with a british accent.

A guy with curly hair came in behind him laughing. He was hot. His green eyes were amazing.

"Well Hello! Who is this?" Louis shouted.

"Louis this is Jan, She will be staying with us for this whole tour!" Liam smiled.

"Hello Jan, I'm Harry." Harry winked at me as grabbed my hand and kissed it lightly, making me blush.

"YOUR DOING IT AGAIN!" The other guy shouted.

"And this obnoxious lad over here is Louis." Harry smiled looking over at Louis.

"Hello Love!" Louis shouted giving me a big hug.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Your the quiet type aren't you?" Harry smirked at me.

I nodded.

"Well It's my mission to convert you to a very talkative person by the end of this tour!" Louis shouted.

I laughed a little.

"Have you guys seen Zayn?" Liam asked.

My heart stopped at the sound of his name.

I felt as if I couldn't breath.

His name was echoing in my mind, sending shivers threw my body.

"No, I think he must be stuck in traffic." Harry said sending me back to reality.

"I'm going to.. Um.. put away my things..." I said pointing over at the closet Liam had told me I could put my things at.

I walked over and started to neatly stack my Suit cases on the bottom, and placing my guitar case at the top shelf.

I was on my toes placing the guitar on the shelf when I looked over to the side to see Zayn standing there.

 It all started with a look.

A look so Intense.

So Seductive.

The way his Dark brown eyes looked in to mine.

Making me never want to look away.

He smiled at me making my heart instantly melt.

At that moment that very moment I knew I was in for a hell of a roller coaster.

"Hi." Zayn smiled breathlessly.

"Hey" I grinned blushing a little.

"You guys know each other?!" Liam asked confused.

Zayn never looked away.

"Yeah." He smiled bigger.

I blushed even more.

How could he do this to me? Is this even possible? To make some one feel so small, and and weak... but yet feel so attracted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I managed to sqeeze this Chapter in :D Hope you like'd it! Any ways please leave me some Comments and Vote Please :)

-Eli