~The Evil Queens Deal.

The queen grew up in a small town, poor, always busy, and worrysome. She -->Hated<-- the royals so much and was so vengeful. She hated the way that the kings and queens made her bow to them even for the little mistakes she made so one day, she offered the king a deal. The queen had offered the king a diamond watch that her mother had given her before her death. She didn't want to let it go but she said "If I give you this diamond watch, you must make me queen and I know this will help your town for the fact your kingdom is poor and is at risk of being burnt down. Once you sell this diamond watch you will be over filled with gold riches and joy. Now take this apon you and I shall become queen". She wanted this so bad because of the fact they made her bow, she wants them to bow to her and feel the respect she thinks she deserves. The king took the diamond watch and sold it. He became rich and able to pay his debt for the kingdom and also kept his promise to the queen and she became queen and once she did, she enjoyed the bowing from her kingdom. She enjoyed watching them suffer by bowing to her each time she walked by them. She enjoyed it so much, she walked back and forth constantly just to watch them bow to her each and everytime just hoping one of them would hurt their knee on their way of bowing.