Introduction / Prologue

Would you do anything to save someone you love? Would you search every corner of the world to find her? Would you pay your own blood to preserve her own? Would you kill for her? Would you sacrifice yourself to save her?

I did.

          I sacrificed so much for her. She is everything to me. Many events in my life were hell. I thought of suicide, but it never grabbed me by the hair and cut my throat. No... I thought of joining the military and dying with honor. I wanted to have a life of something... meaningful. Then, all that had changed when she came, like a sun rising from behind the mountains of the horizon. She saved me from future death. She is and will always be my angel, and without her... the devil will take me alive and control me. I have done countless numbers of sins, just for one person. I lied, cheated, steal, tortured, and worst of all... killed. I killed, I slaughtered, I assassinated. I never intended to kill, but... it just seems that those people I murdered... deserved it. They all killed as well. Along with rape, theft, and abuse of power.

          Having the power to kill is to never be used lightly. I promised to use it with responsiblility, but I broke the promise. I just couldn't let her die. Yes... I love hunting. I love killing. But I couldn't do those things to another person. But... if I don't... they are going to force-prositute, then rape, then murder her. And I would never let that happen. I promised that I'll protect her, and I will never break that promise I made for her. She's the one. My only one. I love her.

          This is my story. How I saved her and almost sacrificed myself, just for her. Would you do the same for yours? I know I would, because she is Worth Dying For. That... is my story of how I saved Eliza Everheart. Because I am... The Guardian.