The Short Life of Leah Clearwater chap.4

Chapter 4.

More days past we were growing stronger, fighting with each other and the Cullens as well. but that soon grew to a problem for if we phased we might hurt them and break the treaty that Seth told me about. It was our last training day before the battle so I finally decided to fight with a Cullen not a Hale.

I wanted to fight with a girl this time so I picked the future-teller that looks like a pixie wierd huh?

Her name was Alice we got on well as she told me everthing I needed to know about the newborns.

The day grew to an end, alice and the rest of the Cullens went to feed Ew gross!

Except for a bronze-haired man known as Edward who was standing next to Jacob's clutzy girl Bella. Edward kissed Bella and walked off with her to my suprise I never knew Jacobs love was not his girlfriend!

Huh Jacob there goes your... I teased but he cut me off.

Shut up Leah!

I just sighed and phased finally into my beautiful white as snow coated wolf body and ran off quietly by myself....

I slipped quietly threw the trees holding a great load of tears back. I missed Harry, my Dad and I wanted Victoria dead for it.

Thats when I bursted into to tears, my mind flew open for everyone to read.

"Dammitt!" I sobbed and tryed to close my mind up but I could feel Seth and Sam in it. Sam pulled out, thank god but Seth didnt he cared for me to much.

He was trying to find me but I didnt want him to see me in this state.

I cowered away but Seth was a fast runner so he caught up fast.

"Leah?" he said softly.

"What! What do you want Seth?!" I snapped at him.

"Victoria isnt going to bring Dad back" He whimpered

I was really holding back now.

"Leah?' He yelped

"Go away Seth!" I said firmly with a bit od a sob.

"But Leah, Dad wouldnt of wanted this..." he whined

I snapped and beared my teeth at Seth

"I said GO AWAY!" I shouted as i flung myself at him.