Chapter 4

Authors Note:

Hey guys 😳
BECAUSE ITS BEEN A WHOLE YEAR, 😭😭😭 IVE DECIDED TO DISCONTINUE THE STORY.  I BEGAN WRITING THIS CHAPTER LAST YEAR AND FOR WHATEVER REASON NEVER FINISHED IT HOWEVER, NOW THAT IVE COME ACROSS IT I CANT BRING MYSELF TO GO ON ANYFUTHER BECAUSE IM IN A TOTALLY DIFFERENT SPACE IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE WRITING AND BECAUSE HONESTLY, THIS STORY IS TRASH 🚮🚮🚮 LIKE I DEADASS WOULD NOT READ IT IF I HADNT WROTE IT. ANYWAYS IM SORRY FOR LEADING YOU GUYS THIS FAR JUST TO CUT IT SHORT, BUT WHO KNOWS... MAYBE SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE ILL PICK UP WHERE I LEFT OFF (after a shit load of editing and revising 🌚) OR EVEN START SOMETHING NEW. SO UHH, YEAH.. ENJOY THE LATEST (AND FINAL) CHAPTER OF MY STORY, AND ILL BE IN TOUCH AGAIN SOON 😩 LUV U GUYS 💖

P.S THIS 👇👇👇 AUTHORS NOTE WAS WRITTEN LAST YEAR ALONG WITH THE CHAPTER.

**A/N Okay guys, so I know i haven't updated in a while but I'm back so love meeee lol. I'm gonna speed up the story a little so that its 2014 but everyone's the same age and its now May. Nothing changed except for the year and the month so don't get confused**

"We woke up in the kitchen saying how the hell did this sh-t happen oh baby, drunk in love, we be all night..."

Beyonce's "Drunk In Love" was literal music to my ears as the bell rang and I gathered my books from the lunchroom table. Underclassmen immediately began to bombard the doors trying to get to their next class before the next song started. I, on the other hand walked in the opposite direction, towards the entrance of the building where I usually waited for Naleejah and Brooklyn before we all left school. Being a senior had its perks. When I got to the front of the school I was greeted by a disheveled looking Naleejah. I mean she was my girl, but shawty looked like who shot Bonquisha and forgot to kill her. Her eyeliner was smudged and mascara running, making her look like rabid raccoon. Her shirt was inside-out AND backwards and on top of this her once bone straight mid-length hair was now a kinky-curly afro. She looked bad to say the least.

"What the hell happened to you, thotty?" I asked as I approached her.

She looked around confused, as I took my Forever 21 pocket mirror out my makeup bag and handed it to her. Her eyes bulged out of her head as she took in her appearance.Before I could say anything, Naleejah sprinted to the bathroom in attempt to fix herself. When she came out the bathroom looking a thousand times more presentable, we made our way back to the front door where Brooklyn was now standing looking like everything I could ever want in life.

As we walked out the school and towards the bus stop I focused my attention back to Naleejah.

"So you gon tell me why you was just looking homeless or nah?" I asked her amused

Out of the corner of my eyes I could've sworn I saw Brooklyn glance at her but, I let it slide.

" I umm, had a uhh.. gym class for credit recovery." she replied, looking around feverishly.

Deciding not to comment on the fact that I knew she was lying, I simply nodded my head and changed the subject.