Taylor Lautner is my neighbor!! (taylor lautner love story) part 2

you woke up at 3:00A.M to screaming fans next door. You got up to look out the kitchen window seeing millions of teenage girls flashing there cameras and screaming like maniacs, so you went to scream shut up but no one heard you.After you started to get really irritated by there screaming you started to make water balloons . You had around 25 of them in a bucket just ready to be popped on someones head. While dragging the bucket to the window you grabbed 2 in each hand then threw them out the window, you laughed when you heard a scream. As you finished throughing most of the water balloons and all the fans had left you decided to go back to bed even though you had like 1 more hour till you had to get up. While you went to turn around to go back to bed you heard a 'hi' from next door. So you glanced back at the house and saw the one and only Taylor Lautner smiling at you. Yoe glared at him for a few sec. then barely more than whisper you said hi.

taylor: hey thanks for getting rid of my fans, i couldnt get to sleep.

you: yeah me neither....thats why i did it, dident really care about you.

taylor: um ok so whats your name?

you: why should i tell you.

taylor: well sorry i just wanted to know your name sheesh!

you: * sigh* its al now can you leave me alone. i got school in the morning....well i got to get up in like 40 min.

you went to turn around to go back to bed but he just had to say something.

taylor: ok 1 more thing...what school are you going to??

you: oh my gosh!! BROOKLYN HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!

taylor: *smirks* heh me too, ok night

you were getting really mad. you dident know why but he was just getting on your nerves so you grabbed a water balloon and through it dead center right at his chest. You could tell he was pissed but you dident feel like getting yelled at so you did a sweet smile and said night while shutting the kitchen window and blins.

as you walked up stairs you noticed in like 10 min. you had to get up so you decided not to go back to sleep and did your morning stuff. when you got done in the bathroom you started to think for a sec.

you: its weird how my parents and sam dident wake up by those screaming fans..........deep sleepers.

after 1 hour of watching T.V your parents woke up then in 30 min. sam woke up so at 7:00 you said that you were going to head to school but not after packing your lunch this time cause yesterday you forgot. As you walked outside you couldent help but look next door. but then you glared and kept walking. When you reached school cassie was the first one there to greet you, but she kept on blabbering about seeing taylor lautner today. you just asked her to change the subject, well she did but in 10 sec. she started talking about taylor lautner again but you just ignored her. The bell rang and it seemed that the whole school knew that taylor lautner is gonna be coming today but at 8:05 he still hasent showed up but you dident care you were happy. But almost right at 8:07 you heard the door open it was mrs.settle the princible.

mrs.settle: everyone we have a new student!!!

you closed your eyes and all you heard was.....SQUEAL!!! from all the girls...except you.

________________

ok thats it for chapter 2 hope you liked xD comment if you like or become my fan ok. and chapter 3 will be out soon.