OLD CONTENT | AMAZING NEWS || ADAM & EVIE IS BEING PUBLISHED!

Hello everyone!

So long time, no write. I'm sorry for not being online for literally forever. Finishing up my last semester of college and earning my Biology degree has been very time-consuming. But, alas! I'll be graduating in a few weeks (a semester early), so I will have plenty of time to commit to my writing again. (well, until I start studying for the MCAT, heh heh).

Anyway! This brings me to my next announcement; one that I'm super, super excited to tell you. So the reason I've been MIA isn't just because I've been finishing school, but it's also because, drum roll please . . .

ADAM AND EVIE IS BEING PUBLISHED!!!

Yeah, I know, you probably read that in the title. But regardless, Adam & Evie is being published, and it certainly would not have gotten to this point without your love and support for the book and its characters.

There are more details to come (launch date and such), and I will let you know as soon as I can. I have just signed my contract with Inkitt publishing and sent the first draft of the manuscript to the editor for the first round of editing. After that, I'll address the suggestions, go through one more round of editing, and then send the novel the proofreader, all the while choosing my book cover and all this other fun stuff. All in all, if all goes well, Adam and Evie will be published in both print and ebook some time in 2018. :D

Honestly, when I say that this book is nothing without you guys, I mean it. Between my followers on here and my followers on Inkitt, I have had that driving force keeping me committed to this book. The best part for me, I feel, is the fact that since rewriting the book in preparation for publication before it has even been seen by the editor, I have been able to take your suggestions and develop the characters further, as well as improve the writing style from the earlier chapters (since I wrote those when I was only 15).

Ahh, this is so exciting. (:

Thank you all again! And look out for updates from me regarding where we are in the publication process and when the book will be launched!

Much, much love!!!

Riss xx