article

WARMTH
( bradley james )

17 | article

4th June 2010

ALL HANDS ON DECK, THERE'S A NEW SHIP ABOUT TO SET SAIL !

Actor Bradley James, 26, and Pirates of the Caribbean actress, Heather Mason, have raised eyebrows online and offline due to their constant flirtatious comments on several social media platforms — including sweet Instagram posts and public declarations of their affection.

Whilst some of the comments are seemingly made in jest, fans have been quick to start 'shipping' the two and several questions have been asked revolving around the couple's extremely friendly relationship.

There has been speculation centred around the couple's relationship status ever since it was announced that Mason, 28, was going to be a part of the eagerly anticipated third series of the hit BBC show, Merlin; however nothing official has been confirmed regarding the two yet.

Up till now, little had been known on what role Mason has been recruited to play — but we gathered from the bts shots from the rest of the cast's social media that Heather will be a recurring character.

And yesterday, in a tweet that has since been deleted, Heather seemed to let slip a key clue. The tweet read:
"I thought it was a little too soon. we have only just had our first kiss, after all."

This came after a fan tweeted that Bradley and Heather should "get married already!" to which Bradley replied with "I asked her yesterday but she said no."

Does this mean that Heather's (currently unnamed) character will be romantically linked with Bradley's Prince Arthur? Or that the two shared a snog irl?! Either way, we're totally living for it!!

To make things even more cuter, Bradley posted a cute picture of the pair earlier in the day.

He captioned it 'we're just two kids, really

He captioned it 'we're just two kids, really.'

*cue intense squealing*

Unfortunatly, they are officially both still single — but we're pretty sure that'll be changing very soon!

What are your thoughts on #Headley? Let us know in the comments!

Stay tuned for the latest news, on this article and more, by subscribing!

Other articles you might like:

Merlin: The Story So Far

15 Times Kit Harington Was The Best Boyfriend

5 Things You Never Knew About Colin Morgan