Armageddon- Anti and Jesus

©Chapter 1:©

As God floats in quickly and majestically into the meeting room in heaven with the rest of the Demi-World Council. He utters but two words, “It’s time”. Balance exclaims it is not time for it but it will occur soon. Then God slams his fist in the Galaxy which makes a louder bang than the screams of hell themselves. Suddenly the room gets quiet. An eerie and suddenly black smoke surrounds the room and there is a sudden evil laugh hem ha ha ha ha ha haws.

Devil:God how long has it been 2015 years, you look good for you age. Such and old man should’ve let a new rule set in. God yells what in heaven are you doing here after I defeated you in battle I told you to never show your sorry as* face around here again.

The Devil says, “I know I know but my son Anti is going to awake soon as well as that wretched Holy Spirit you call a son Jesus.”

God in a Raged Voice how dare you come in my domain and disrespect the very aspect of existence in which the reality you live in!

The Devil replies that’s funny you actually think that Jesus balances the world ha ha ha when this war is over evil will triumph with my help.

God replies no you will not tamper with a Da*n thing 2015 years ago you agreed to not tamper when the Armageddon comes as did I so if you tamper with it you’ll face eternal damnation in hell.

The devil replies I already live there. Suddenly a soul eater flashes out of the devils hand and tries to takes God’s soul but it does not work

God: Devil you’re such a bastard unless you forgot am a holy spirit I have no soul. Then God says 4 simple words “Devil go to Hell”.

As the Devil flashes out he says he screeches like a teacher scraping her nails on a chalk board even from Earth they could hear miscellaneous screeches.