Elise

His eyes fluttered awake, and my heart fluttered all the way to the moon and back. I bent over and started kissing that idiot like there was no tomorrow. He sat up, not breaking the kiss, just letting our lips move together.

"I love you, but why are you kissing me again?" He asked me, his lips still touching my own. I kissed him a few more times before replying.

"When someone does something really stupid and they barely survive, their girlfriend had the right to kiss the lights out of him." I replied before kissing him a few more hundred times.

"Geez I feel like facing death everyday just for all this." Zach mumbled.

"I'll slap you next time." I mumbled.

"No you wouldn't."

"Gently."

"Sure."

"With my lips."

"These aren't very gentle kisses."

"Talking is overrated, just kiss me Zach Lewis."

Not too many words were said from then on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

I'm kinda forgetting about this book tbh so everything is all short.

PLEASE READ BELOW! A girl I know's friend started this project thing that I think is just amazing. It's were u write a letter to anyone in the world (crush, someone u hate, parents) a letter you know you could never sent. She collects a certain number of these letters and puts it all in a book and then she mails them out or shared them with you. If you are thinking about negative things, this is a great way to just dump everything out. I got to pour all my feelings and I realized where things lead slowly. Please check this out. It would mean a lot to me. The website it thoselettersneversent.weebly.com Please do me a favor and please go look into this. Thank you.

Word Count: 301