Prologue 1

"Hey, Pickle get over here!" Taco called him.

"What is it?" Pickle asked.

"Look! A lemon tree! I love lemons!" Taco pointed to a tree and gave a chuckle.

Those two were just so young. They were 8 by that time. The two went to the tall lemon tree and stared at it.

"The fruits are up there," Taco pointed at the highest peak of the tree. "I'm never gonna get one." She frowned. Pickle cared a lot for Taco. She had a disorder. Sometimes weird and stuff. Pickle grabbed Taco's hand and together they climbed the tree.

Later then, successfully, without harm, they had at least ten lemons and Taco ate them all without even peeling off the skin. Pickle was pretty harmed. His eye was hit by a branch so he had to wear an eye patch for good.

"You look like a pirate, Pickle." The blonde giggled.

"Psshhh, shut up." The green haired boy blushed.

By the time Taco was home, She heard her parents fighting. Some words she heard weren't pleasant to hear ear. She heard things about Pickle's family and Pickle himself.

"They must've been using our daughter to steal our money!"

"Oh, they won't do such a thing!"

Then, Taco heard crying, slapping noises. She can't sleep that night.

The next day, Taco's Father went to her. "Taco, listen. We may not be able to send you to grade four this year. Our budget has been... Stolen. And the only suspects we have is Pickle's Parents so listen here, end your friendship with him okay?" Her father told her. "But dad, why-" "No buts. Just do it or else."

Taco was hopeless.

(Ey! That's Prologue Part 1! Hope Y'all Like it! Also, the cover will be updated sooner or later! Bye!)