Kennedy and The Minions

Prologue

What would the Kennedy's be like if they lived in our society with our technology and way of life?

"How much longer is this flipping car journey?" Jack asked ruffling his chestnut hair.

"About forty minutes, is your back sore bunny?" Jackie replied reaching for his hand. "I'll be fine kid. I'm just tired." Jack yawned.

"It was a long night but the dinner was nice."

Jack sat in silence for a bit watching his wife smooth down her elegant purple dress which he couldn't help but admire. It looked stunning on her. A smile spread across his face.

"What?" Jackie asked curiously.

"You look beautiful." Jack whispered as he moved closer to her. He placed his hand gently on her back and brought her towards him till their bodies were touching. He let his lips brush against hers. She was kissing him really passionately when she felt his tongue which she happily accepted. They only pulled away once they were breathless.

When Jackie sat back she saw Jack's bowtie was messed up but before she could fix it Jack had pulled it off. "My phone kept vibrating all through the dinner I bet you it was Bobby!" Jack laughed as he pulled his Iphone out. As Jack was looking at his texts Jackie opened her purse to find her phone.

As she checked her messages a smile crept across her face. "Who are you texting at three in the morning?" Jack asked. "Oh you know just my boyfriend." Jackie joked. "No I'm texting Kate she's telling me her and William's plan for their good will trip to the states." Jackie continued.

"That's okay I thought you were being serious." Jack said very sarcastically. Jackie laughed.

"Is George coming too?"

"Yeah, apparently he's nearly at the walking stage." Jackie grinned.

"Aw I remember when John was at that age. He was so cute always falling and jumping back up." Jack said with a laugh.

"Do you know what we haven't done in a long time?" Jackie asked. Jack shook his head looking slightly worried.

"Taken a selfie."

"Ok, do you want to take one?" Jack asked. Jackie nodded as she moved closer to her husband. They both smiled as she took the picture.

"I think I'll frame it for your birthday!" Jackie laughed.

"I beg you, please don't do that!"

As the car trailed along the highway Jack put his phones radio on. Jackie recognised the song instantly and leaned in close to his ear and whispered along with the words. "Did they ever hold each other tight like us? Did they ever fight like us? You and I," Jack smiled at her as he slipped his hand into hers.

"You like One Direction way too much!" Jack laughed.

"Their amazing!"

Jack just nodded.

"Did I tell you when you were out with Lee last night that Caroline and I watched a movie?" Jack said as he put his phone away.

"No, what did yous watch?"

"Despicable Me, it was really good! The minions are so cute. I want one." Jack grinned.

"Gerry did you hear that?" Jackie asked laughing. The young secret service agent turned round so he was facing the President and First Lady.

"No ma'am I didn't." Gerry replied.

"The President just said he wanted a minion from Despicable Me." Jackie laughed. Gerry burst out laughing.

"I must agree Sir they are incredibly cute!"

"See Gerry agrees with me! We should so get Caroline a minion onesie!" Jack exclaimed.

"She wouldn't talk to you ever again!" Jackie smiled.

"John would love one too."

"No Jack he wouldn't! He hates it when you call him Sam the onesie would just make him mad."

"Sir I must agree with Mrs Kennedy." Gerry grinned before turning back round.

"I think I need to put the minion thing on twitter. The world deserves to know that their President is in love with an animated character." Jackie teased.

"No I don't think they need to know."

"Oh but they do."

"If I show you a good time later will you please promise not to tweet about it."

"Well you'll have to work hard." Jackie laughed.

"I'm sure I will." Jack teased.

When none of his security was looking Jack placed his hand on Jackie's knee. Jackie returned the gesture by placing her hand on top of his. He turned and looked at her. He stared into her deep brown eyes and gently caressed her cheek. He moved his head closer and nuzzled her neck. Jackie had closed her eyes she was wrapped up in the moment. All she could smell was Jack's cologne. There moment was interrupted by Jack's phone. "Aw damn." Jack muttered as he sat back.

"It's Bobby!" Jack said. "With a stupid screen shot of his new high score on Flappy Birds!"

"I hate that game it's literally impossible! How the hell did he get 112?" Jack exclaimed.

"Jack bunny you are the President of the United States and you are getting worked up about a stupid game?" Jackie asked.

"It's just annoying."

"Gerry?"

"Yes sir?" Gerry asked as he turned back round.

"Are you any good at Flappy Birds?"

"I'm okay sir; I think my highest score was 150 or something."

"Could you get me a high score please?" Jack asked.

"I can try." Gerry replied.

"Jack you are actually a worry. It's a game!" Jackie said as her husband handed his phone to Gerry.

They both watched the secret service agent; he was definitely a lot better than Jack. After a few more minutes Gerry stopped playing. "I got 172 sir," Gerry said.

"Thank you very much, I won't forget this!" Jack replied.

"Now I just need to screen shot it and send it to that brother of mine."

"You're honestly both like a pair of kids." Jackie sighed.

"He started it." Jack protested. Jackie shook her head.

"Do you know when the new season of CSI starts?" Jackie asked.

"No, I don't sorry."

"I'll google it."

"Bobby's replied and he's not happy. He wants to know how I got such a high score." Jack laughed.

"There's no Wi-Fi!" Jackie complained. "I thought you could do everything in your car that you could in the oval so why do you not have any internet?"

"I'll have to notify the secret service tomorrow."

As their car arrived back in Washington the lights of their sleeping city flew by them. "We should get two minions as guards for outside the main gate." Jack teased.

"Please bunny, drop the minion thing."

Jack grinned at her as he took her hand. "Let's go upstairs." Jack teased as they arrived back at the White House. Jackie guided him quickly through the corridors towards the residence. As Jackie closed their bedroom door he put his phone on silent he didn't want anyone to disturb him anytime soon.