I Won't To Be Come A Splendid Young Lady Part 1

You can play music if want I don't care if listen too it or not. And Zach(Aphmau's dad) good in this story. This take place in medieval time period. Hope you joy the story.

Lucinda POV(person over view if didn't know POV means)
"Oh my Irene today the first day the flower festival I oh most forgot it smell wonderful." I say then...

Wind blow my hat through skies. "I lost my hat!" I say then I ran after my hat to get back.

My hat lands on top of Irene statue. I put my bag down on the of fountain. I climbed the statue then reach for my hat and I grab it and plop on my hat. "The song used to dance to it when we were young." I said to myself. I was humming the tone.

Then when I tried going down I slip. Young girl got out her carriage and run to me and help not slip  in the foundation. I got down from the foundation.

The girl asked "Are you alright?" I told the girl "Yes thank to you." The girl said "It was nothing I'm just glad I could help."

A guy call her I am assuming that it was her father. Man yelling "Aphmau come now the parade's about to begin." The girl yelled running off saying "Coming papa!"

I said Aphmau thinking to myself. I waved good bye and said "Bye now thank you again dear." Well Aphmau sure has grown.

Aphmau POV
The flower festival to of people clapping, dancing and tricks. I said to my papa "Look at them they're wonderful." As bubbles through the air I say "Bubbles make my dreams come true."

Papa laughs and says "My precious Aphmau what might those dreams be?"

I tell him "Be the same ones I've always had. To live in a great big castle, have my own horse and lots of friends."

Papa said "Well some dreams do come true." I says "I hope so from bottom of my heart."

Papa says "If anyone deserves it it's you Aphmau you're brave and honest."

I tell papa "I don't know how brave I'll be with you away. Papa do you really have to take this trip instead--" papa cut off me and said "It's terribly important now cheer up. I promise I'll bring you back lots of nice presents."

I look up to see my stepmother an my 2 stepsisters on the bridge. Tell papa "Look up there on the bridge it's step-mother and Michi and Lily."

I waved to them and Michi waved back and said "Hello down there isn't this wonderful. Just love parades because everything so cheer."

I noticed Ivy my step-mother she brought cat Zane with her.

Later that day at Aphmau's house.

Still Aphmau POV

Chad he help everyone one get to place to place in the carriage. He help my papa get all his stuff in the carriage for my papa business trip.

Chad said "Everything is in order sir we can leave for the port. Whenever you're ready."

Papa said "Now is will be good." Pet Celeste and say to her "Now be good Celeste." Celeste said "Bark"

Papa said "This journey could take a long time but I'll try to be as soon as I can." My stepmother, Lily, Michi, Zane, Celeste and me all a door way of my house.

I tell papa "Have a good trip papa and come back home safe." Then my stepmother says "Don't worry about us me and girls can take care of are ourselves."