He broke my heart

*Alpacas POV*

I sat down next to Galaxy. She wasn't crying, just almost.

Alp-Are you ok...?

G-Yes.

Alp-Look hon, I'm sorry about that...

G-It's not your fault. He was always like this. He always hurt me. This is the real him. The stone-heart...

Alp-But... He was kind all the time...

G-With you. He didn't wanted to break your heart. You melt his heart. Well kind of... He always wanted to know that I still love Alec. I tryed to keep this a secret between you, Cf and me...

Alp-*stay silent*

G-I don't wanna make you stop loveing him. Your love is true love. Not as mine. I'm just a stupid little girl who always do something wrong or gets hurt! Sometimes I feel like noone is love me or even care about me...

Alp-Yes I do!!!

G-I know babe. And I love you too.

Alp-Just be happy for me, ok? I'll talk with him later on!

G-Ok. And thank you my love! *Hugs Alpaca*

Alp-*hugs back* You want me to make some tea for you?

G-Yes please...

Alp-Ok. Then I'll be right back!

I got in the kitchen and made some tea for Galaxy. I gave it to Galaxy and I was about to go to my room when...

D-Hey...

He lookes kinda sad...
I didn't answer.

D-Look I am sorry you had to see the real me...

Alp-It's ok...-I stoped walking at the top of the stairs.-I don't care about it.

D-Alpaca What do you mean by that?

Alp-You have never loved me! *Sits on the stairs*

D-Yes I do!

Alp-Then why did you do that?

D-Because that is the real me!

Alp-No! The real you is when you are kind and funny! Not an asshole! You hurted her! That means you hurted me too!

D-*sits next to Alpaca* I am sorry... You know... I didn't told you my real me because I was afraid that I'll lose you! Once, you all gonna die and there will be only Galaxy, Alec and me at this house! I wanted to use every single minute of YOUR life and make you happy. But I failed... I hurted Galaxy and with it, I hurted that person who is the most impirtant to me... *Goes to his room*

I felt ine of my salty tear rolling down on my cheek. I can't believe what he said...

----------------------------------
Alpacas note'

I hope you guys enjoyed for this chapter.

If you did, please vote and comment!

And if you didn't read my bbys storyes, please do it rait naw!

NairimGM27 LexSGalxay _itscoolfunneh_

I love you guys!

Soon, rare ones!

Wawaka~❤