Epilogue: "I told you. You have a chance."

You woke up in the morning feeling very excited on what will happen in a few hours. You can’t hide it. You keep on smiling the whole time.

You: Good morning Mom.

Mom: Good morning. Too much excitement, huh?

You: Yes. *laughs*

Mom: Eat your breakfast now.

You: I and Nicole decided we’ll eat at Claire’s house.

Mom: You sure? Too excited you girls!

You: Yea. Anyway, gotta go. Nicole and I will meet at Claire’s. Bye Mom. *kisses her cheek and leave*

Mom: Bye. Good luck on what will happen later.

-Fast forward-

In the afternoon, you went to Claire’s house. Actually, it’s not that far. Walking distance, yes. You’re as happy and excited as you went to their house. You keep on smiling all the way. As you reached the house, you saw Nicole and Claire talking in their garage. You noticed that their house is very big than yours. It’s like more elegant and sossy.

You: Hey! Good afternoon!

Claire: Finally you’re here!

Nicole: By the way, boys said they’ll pick us later.

You: No problem.

Nicole: Hey, I’m hungry. Let’s eat now Claire.

Claire: Sure. Welcome in our home. Feel home okay?

Claire led you and Nicole to their dining are. It was very clean there. Eerily quiet. Table napkins, spoons, forks, place mats, glasses, and chairs we’re completely aligned. Then as she lets you seat, a maid in light green uniform came with a dish in her hands. She placed it in the middle of the table. As Claire opened it, Nicole and you were amazed like kids. Their lunch is Lengua. Lengua is a food which often serves in a five-star hotels or restaurants.

Nicole: Wow Claire. After all these years, I never thought you’re this rich.

You: Do you get all of the things you wanted?

Claire: *laughs* Not much. Nope. I grew up not spoiled.

Nicole: This is awesome. It doesn’t look in your face that you’re rich?

Claire: Shut up. Let’s eat. You’re hungry, right?

You: *laughs* Actually, Nicole’s right. *laughs louder*

Claire: Thank me that I love both of you.

You: I love you Claire. *laughs*

Nicole: This Lengua is the most delicious thing I ever tasted!

You: Stop acting like a kid, please.

Claire: It’s okay (YN).

You: Oh! I feel so embarrass for Nicole.

Claire: Come on, let’s eat

After being so amazed with the dining room of Claire’s, all of you ate the delicious Lengua they prepared. It was very delicious that all of you feel like you’re in a five-star restaurant. All of you had full stomachs.

You: I’m so full. Thanks Claire.

Claire: That’s what friends are for.

Nicole: I want more.

Claire: Nicole, do you have a pet in your stomach?

Nicole: No…?

You: *laughs* You’re getting fat!