·3

I was going to discontinue to this book but, then I see three requests to update so, I did it. For those who read my story 'Living with The bad boy l 🌷 (BWWM)'don't worry, i'm in the middle of writing the book.

Mayah's POV:

I run down the hallways passing row of red lockers and hear someone running behind me which frightened the heck out of me. That made me increase in speed.

The girls restroom was only at the end of the hallway. My heart starts pounding in fear and my breath got heavy.i urge to not look back because, I don't want to know who is chasing after me like a mad man.

I'm halfway there. I feel a strong pair of hands looping on my waist and it scared me. I fought the pale hands to get off of me but, it was strong. I could hear the person breathing and the minty scent lingering around us as he exhaled.

I slowly look back to see him with concern in his eyes.

"Why did you run away from the class?" he asks softly.

I take a few steps back and my legs wobbled. "U-uh..I need to uh- use the restroom." I managed to spit out.

Luckily, he stayed where he was but, he looker worried. "Oh, ok. Just ignore them, i've met those type of girls and i'm not into them."

That made me relieved because, I don't want my favourite musician to transition of becoming my bully. I've had enough of those irrelevant human beings and it would be a nightmare to have him become one.

"Oh." Was all I was able to say. Why am I so flipping awkward when communicating. And I ask myself why I have no friends all the time.

He smiles. "What lunch do you have?"he asks.

"Fifth.Why?" I ask.

"Would you mind if I eat lunch with you instead. You seem like someone I could kick with instead of those witches." he says.

In the inside, I was twerking and pumping my chest in excitement. I've always wanted to be to his concert and be able to get a pass, so I can have a brief conversation with him. But, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be classmates with him and hear him say more than five words to me. Let alone, have him ask me to lunch.

Then I remember, that i'm a nobody and why would anybody talk to me or be seen around me in this gosh darn school. Being partner with me in Biology was worse enough to these ungrateful kids. I don't even think I would be able to talk to him with stuttering.

"I d-don't think I c-can. I-i'm a n-nobody." I say quietly and sadly.

He chuckles. "That has to be the most dumbest thing I have ever heard. I've only seen you for what? Two minutes and just by having those moments with you, I know that you're a smart, shy, quiet,and beautiful girl who don't make fun of other people. If anyone's a nobody, it would be the blonde who had the audacity to yell that in front of the class. I could hang out with them if I wanted to but, it would bore me so please..would you mind if I hang out with you at lunch?"

That was the sweetest thing I have ever heard anyone say to me. That was enough to make me smile.

"Yes. Yes I will."

--
Short and sweet.

I will starting posting more frequently after I start posting a few more chapters in my other story but,
If ten people request for an update, I will try to do it earlier.

Did you like the chapter?
-like
-follow
-share
Xo