Chapter 8- Final Chapter

Anthony pulled away with a smile, pulling Ian out of the car and tumbled on the ground with Ian looking up at the stars.

"What if I told you I wanna be with you?" Anthony whispered into Ian's ear gently as he pulled him close.

"I would say I wanna be with you too." Ian whispered back gazing into Anthony's eyes as Anthony leaned in and brushed his lips against Ian's gently.

"I've waited years just to be able to kiss you, hold you and be with you all I ever wanted in life was you." Anthony chuckled close to Ian's face as the moon light shined down on the young men who were in love.

"I've been waiting for you, I thought you would reject me." Ian said shyly as he shuffled closer to Anthony as the night began to cool down, making Ian shiver slightly.

"I would never reject you, Ian. Never not in a million years." Anthony chuckled lovingly as he played with Ian's light brown hair and looked up at the stars.

"Hey Ant?" Ian asked curiously looking at the slightly older boy who was transfixed by the star's in the night sky.

"Yes Ian?" He asked back still looking up at the night sky and wrapped his arm around Ian protectively .

"What will the fans think?" Ian asked thinking of how the fans would react to them being together as he cuddled into Anthony, loving the warmth.

"What do you mean?" Anthony asked in confusion as he pulled Ian on top of him with a frown.

"What will the fans think of us being you know together?" Ian whispered against Anthony's chest and clutched Anthony's shirt tightly.

"Well if they don't see that were happy with each other the their not real fans." He replied as he rubbed Ian's back comfortingly.

"Well it will make the Ianthony shippers happy." Ian smiled as he buried his face into Anthony's chest, liking how good Anthony smell.

"I know." Anthony laughed as it started pouring down rain and stood up as Ian squealed loudly trying to run to the car but Anthony pulled him back.

"No dance with me." Anthony laughed pulling Ian close as Ian grinned widely , with the feel of rain running down the both of them and the lovers swayed to the rain drops as if it were the sound of a cheesy slow dance song.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Ian mumbled as he hugged Anthony tightly both of them soaked in rain.

"Don't worry ill always be here Ian always." Anthony whispered as the two best friends danced in the rain silently, them both finally having the one person they always needed each other.

The End