SHARE A BAR

Howard national school is the most different school in the town of Howard. Austin had a hard time in school,so had Nova. They had been knowing each other. Both had been under peer pressure. Nova was a studios and dark personality. She was not understandable. No one did so. Austin was quite famous in class. Nova started crushing on Austin. Nova was bad  to express.
The morning was icey. Rubbing her hands Nova rubbed her face and offed the mask of unhappiness and put up a smile.
On other side Austin had digged his hand into two pocket although right one exposed his hand out.
Choclate day was here now .When the students reached the campus ,all the boys were sharing a bar with their dates but so were not Nova and Austin. They shared a long distance eye lock, they wanted to be together but their were some reasons which freezed them to. This sweet eye lock was disturbed by school bell. Everyone parted their ways to class  . All day Nova could not resist thinking about Austin. The bell broke  sound sign of school day to officially be over The student ran off and faded in seconds. Nova walked slowly through the streets suddenly a voice stopped her. She turned and footed forward then she suddenly hit a boy not anyone special but Austin.
"Sorry" apologies Austin
"It's fine" the soft voice hit his mind for the first time ever , he smiled and. Amazed by the thought this was the girl he liked most in the school but he had sounded her for first time.
"Hey " his soo dreamy thoughts were cracked by a old lady with a basket which had a pair of choclate neatly slid into the wrapper wrote' happy choclate day!'
"My grandchildren would be very happy seeing Penney in my hand if you.." the old lady pleaded.
"I will"a dual reply vocalized
Nova slipped her hand onto the bar while Austin did same and his hand overlapped on her. Sudden, Nova took the choclate out exchanged it with a two dollar. Austin hand losed grip and the bar fell in puddle water shown up. A weird face made by him. Nova flicked the wrapper away broke into half and offered to Austin. Which was snatched with a smile. Gently was the bar kissed on which Nova blushed