The Fine Line Between Hate & Love

(Story is being re written)

Passion. It is a ruthless, strong, almost an uncontrollable feeling.

It isn't always bad.

Passion for something you love can be something beautiful and inspiring. The love held for things we do, and want to share in. The love we can feel for another can gives us life. It can inspire us to be better than we are, better than we would have been.

But passion can also dangerous.

Blind passion is when things can go from beautiful to something almost evil. Sometimes passion can be dark; It can fuel rage and anger. It can drive us to the extremes, this passion is lost in an endless cycle of hatred and loss.

Passion is something stuck between hate and love.

It's the fine line that exists between it.

It is this moment right here, right now.

Looking into your eyes, hating what you've done. Hating what you did to me. It is the shaking of my hands, the flow in my veins the grinding of my teeth. The hatred in the pit of my stomach. The feeling of heat from the flames you set upon my home. The stains of red that edged my sight, the friends who by your hands; live only in my heart.

But also the memory of your gentle touch, the feeling of home in your arms. The kind words you spoke to me that lifted me up. The skipping in my chest when I think of you. It's the memory of the love I have for you.

Here, with clenched teeth; bleeding fist, the pain and hatred from fighting. Here with my heart aching, tears swelling and sobs escaping.

This place between loving you and hating you.

This place is where our passions are finally decided.