Chapter 1: Elevator

Kaye's P.O.V

I'm sitting at the back of our room staring at the window. It's literally boring and I'm tired listening to my professor. Suddenly I hear students talking loudly with excitement. Oh! a new student again. He got the looks somehow and he look so smart. Arghhh I'm not interested by the way. 

"Sit beside Miss Lopez" 

"What the hell? Noooo" I said in disbelief

"Watch your language Miss" 

I just can't believe it. I'm way better when I'm alone. My body is trembling when he comes to me. Ohmy please don't, not him.

"Don't worry I won't bite" he said and he winked at me.

"Playboy" I whisper to myself

"What?" he asked

"I'm Kaye Lopez" and I offer my hand to him

He didn't bother to accept my hand arrghhh. I'm starting to hate him this time. How obnoxious of him. 

" So next month we will be having an oral defense. I will be expecting your final papers 1 week ahead. And by the way, Mr. Dela Rosa you will be with Miss Lopez with the rest of the semester" 

I can't believe this is happening 

Kent's P.O.V

I just can't deny how this girl is so hot and I can't believe I complimented her. She got the boobs and the face. I'm getting hard while thinking about it. I wanted to know more about her. My thoughts were ruined when a group of girls came to me shouting and screaming. I just walked out and find places to chill.

"Hey Kent, care to come to my house later?" 

" I'm Stacy by the way, I think we are perfect to each other"

I just walk as fast as I could until I saw Kaye sitting at the park.  I think I should ask her about our proposal.

" Hey, come to my house tomorrow. I wanted to know more about our project" I said

" Oh really? After you ignored me?" she said

" Look I'm sorry just tell me about our project"  I said calmly

"Okay meet me here tomorrow after class" she said

It's been five hours and I'm totally drained. I waited for my driver and he said he will be late because it is traffic. I can only see few students in the campus. I went to elevator to grab some food at the cafeteria when suddenly I saw Kaye inside. We were the only one inside the elevator and I have this tight feeling inside me. Suddenly there was a strange noise. The lights turned off and the elevator stop functioning. Oh ghad we are trap. 

" Oh my fucking Gad, what happened?" she said

"I don't know really, I'm just gonna call my driver" 

She begun shouting for help and his voice is kinda annoying. 

"They won't hear us no matter how loud you shout. My driver will be here in an hour we just have to wait"

she sighed in relief

Kaye's P.O.V

So we are now trapped inside the elevator and we will be waiting for an hour. I just can't believe it. So we started talking about our life and I'm getting comfortable with him. Until we started talking about sex.

"I'm a virgin" we both said and then laughed

Suddenly I'm feeling hot and I can't fully described it. And i know he feels it too. What is really happening here? He leans close to me and we started kissing. I can't believe what was happening and I didn't stop him. He wrap his hands around my waist and I wrap my hands around his neck. He is pushing my body towards him. I can feel his hardness. He explore his hands in my body while slowly pushing his to mine. A moan escaped my mouth. 

" Would I stop?" he asked

"No, continue" I said surprisingly 

He begun kissing me wildly while I'm feeling his erection. Suddenly the lights turned on and the elevator  was moving. We stopped immediately and it felt awkward. 

____________________________

I'm back guys!! So I've revised some parts of the story. Sorry for the typos and grammar. I would like to thank you for reading, voting and for following, it really means a lot to me. 

Also, I didn't expect some of you to like my story. Yes I understand it is lame and I am not sorry for that. Go find another that would satisfy your standards. Simple as that. 

xoxo

MissA