{Taylor}

September

{TAYLOR POV😌}

It's night time and the stars is out. The fog is misty and the air seem denser. The dark clouds begin to form and I knew it won't be long before it start thundering.

The bruises on my face had swollen up. Blood gushing from my lip and my hands were sweaty as heck. My knees were about to give out and my legs begin trembling.

He got me exactly where he want me. As I thought to myself.

My back about to break and I'm about to go downhill. If my legs wasn't trembling so bad I would have kicked him in his nuts and this will all be over with.

UNFORTUNATELY, I'm having a nervous break down. Sweat beads rolling down my face and my arm pits begin to sweat.

"Think Taylor. THINK ! How do you get him off you ? How do you be the killer instead of been killed ? "

I keep asking myself but no matter how hard I try to come up with a answer I can't get self control over my body.

It's like my body has shut completely down when I saw how far I'm going to fall when we first came up here.

Now would be a prefect time for a master plan. I can't tell him what he want to hear because I can't breath. I can't do nothing but PRAY.

Before I could PRAY his hold got tighter.

My heart racing. It feel like it's about to jump out my chest. I need to get him off me. FAST !

Leaning backwards on top of The Empire State Building fighting for my life, my oxygen has been cut short. My throat burn and my eyes are about to pop out my head.

All I hear is police sirens and helicopters coming our way. With all this fog, I'm surprised somebody down there noticed I was about to be murdered and called for help.

Maybe it was all the yelling he was doing but whatever it was I'm thankful that somebody called for help.

"YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP ! I TOLD YOU ABOUT PLAYING WITH ME ! BITCH YOU GONE LEARN ! IMA SHOW YOUR ASS !" He say furiously with spit fallen out his mouth .

If I wasn't so concern about my life, I swear I would be freaking out about his spit on my face!!!

I looked over to the left out the corner of my eye and I see the long way down. Its official he trying to kill me. I need to do something fast.

"get off of me ! " I say breathless.

He on top of me choking the shit out of me. I'm losing breath fast and my eyes begin to feel a inch closer to popping out my head. I'm clawing up his skin but it's not working.

I'm about to go downhill fast. I can feel it. I try to pray his hands lose but I'm feeling weak.

"I can't die like this. GOD please don't let me die like this. " I repeated over and over again in my head.

I begin to cry. Tears rolling down my face and I stop fighting him. I slowly relaxed and let him have what he wanted. I thought about our son and whispered, "Tell Tyler I love him."

When those words left my lips, I felt completely relax and was waiting to met my maker.

He choked me harder and smiled like his face was stuck.