Chapter Four: Did We Just Do That? *shitpost smut warning*

A/N: Let's all collectively agree that I shouldn't write smut and pretend it never happened in ANY of my books. Okay? Okay. Good talk.

Update: Next person to comment on this gets vored.

Updated Update: Please for the love of all that is holy, skip this cursed chapter!

Extra super updated update: Maybe one day I'll come back to fix this...
____________________________________
The next day at school was rather uneventful. Nothing was different other than Tyler and Amy joining you for lunch in the library (Kathryn's idea).

"You're bringing in quite the crowd, (Y/N)." Mr. Oliver remarked from behind his desk, glancing up at you momentarily.

"Is that okay?" You asked worriedly as your friends waited behind you.

"Absolutely." He smiled at you, instantly making you feel relieved. You had been afraid that he was going to kick you out.

The six of you made your way to the are you normally sit. Amy took Ethan's spot next to Kathryn and Tyler and Ethan sat at the table on your left.

You thought Tyler was a bit strange, but he seemed alright, nonetheless. Amy acted a bit shy at first, but once she warmed up you found that she was really funny.

By the time lunch ended, you felt like you may have made some new friends. You were so glad that Kathryn suggested they join you. To think, you had been scared that nobody would talk to you.

You made your way to your fourth hour class and took your seat. You glanced over to see Mr. Fischbach sitting at his desk. You began to notice the way his white dress-shirt clung to his muscular form. Something about him was more enticing than the other teachers.

His soft brown eyes met yours and you couldn't help but look away. You felt embarrassed that he caught you staring. You stole another glance to see a sexy, little smirk settle on his lips. Lips that you wouldn't mind on yours and maybe other places too.

No, (Y/N), stop! He's your teacher, you can't think like that.

You couldn't deny your feelings of attraction, but it's not like the two of you would ever do anything. Even if he decided to pursue a student, it sure as hell wouldn't be you.

You opened up Wattpad to distract yourself from your thoughts. You were so engrossed by a certain fanfic you were reading that you didn't hear the bell ring. Mr. Fischbach's voice caught your attention.

"Put your phone away, (Y/N)." He scolded you, but didn't yell. You were shocked that he already knew your name.

You did as he said and he continued on about star formation. You wanted to listen, but your mind was elsewhere. You went from thinking about Mr. Fischbach to detention with Dark. Why did your mind end wandering to him?

Before you knew it, fourth hour ended and fifth hour was upon you. Immediately after you walked in, Dark glared at you. It was only for a split second, but it was as if he sensed a disturbance in the force. How could he? Warfstache said he'd take care of it!

You took your seat next to your friends and shared a worried glance with (Y/F/N). She had noticed the look he gave you, as did Ethan and Kathryn.

"You are so dead." (Y/F/N) leaned over and whispered.

"Very reassuring." You rolled your eyes, but you couldn't ignore the tightness of your chest or the queasy feeling in your stomach.

Why does he make me feel this way?

"You'll probably be fine." Ethan turned around and assured you. "He's really not that scary. Just think of him as Darkle Sparkle."

You all snickered simultaneously, drawing Dark's harsh gaze. He didn't say anything, but he made sure to lock eyes with you. You were the first to break eye contact.