Retaliation Invitations.

1

*A scream emmits from the room next to mine, where my little sisters sleep.*

"Whats happened whats wrong?!" I yell as I enter ready to get rid the a$$h01e once and for all.

*I Turn slowly and I realise Madi is haveing another nightmare as is Amaya.*

"Shh Sh my-my its ok, im hear, im hear". I wisper to amaya then turn to madi and scoop her into my arms before returning to Amaya's bedside.

*They whimper then settle down once they can cuddle up to me and i look at the clock, noticeing mom was due home soon. I quickly slip the heated teddy bears in my place and sneak out of their rooms and down the hall to the guest room i had been useing since This began. I take out my phone and text Bruce, my bestest friend and sorta brother from down the road.*

Round and round the marry go round the Weasle chased the monkies. ~Lil love

The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout.~Burce Brah

* This was our code we used when I needed him to help me out with the girls nightmares. Bruce was currently the only male figure the girls trusted because i went thru the trust process with him and them long ago, thus giving him the upperhand on the nightmares. Plus, my father is MIA since the last war between us and the Hunters two years ago.*

Bling bling!

*I open the door and relief washes over me as first his scent, then image greets me. Being a werewolf has its perks. *

"Hey, where are they?" He asks almost instantly.

*This is Bruce, as always, looking out for me and my sisters, just like a future Alpha.*

"They're in their room, you know the way, I gave them the bears like you said so I could get up." I Reply. *Bruce takes a look at them then reapeers in my room*

"The girls are fine now, tho there is something I've been wondering.." I tense wondering if I somehow missed an injury or there has been a spotting.

"Its about you, Meredith. I was wondering if YOU were ok." He states before enveloping me in a hug. "Its all gonna be ok lil love."

*I sigh wondering how he knows when exactly I need those words.*

"I just," I start, "I just wish things could be different for them." I state saddly. "I dont want them to fear all men or anything but it seems impossible now."

*I will the tears in my eyes to stay but they dont listen, and fall anyways. Bruce gently wipes them away then pulls out a ben and jerry's ice cream pint.*

"How did you.." I stutter as I grab the carton from his hands and rush for a spoon..

"I knew you would need it once you here what im about to tell you.." he trails off as I renter the living room.

"What?" I ask caustiously.

"There is a new faily moving in next door" He starts, "They are joining the pack, because their old pack has corrupt. Its my mom's sister. They have a son our age named Shane. They are all weres just like us. I wanted to warn you so you could brace yourself." He finishes.

"Okay..," I reply slowly. "Well, we will see about these people wont we?"

"I promise they are going to be under survaliance till we are sure they can be trusted." Bruce rushes to assure.

"Well, alright.," I concede. "I'll meet them, but not the girls." I state firmly.

* We had been sidestepping the traditon of all formally greeting new arrivals since the incident with my ex-boyfriend Stephan.*

"Alright then," Bruce smiles. "Now, get some sleep ill watch the girls tonight okay?"

*I yawn as I place the ice cream in the freezer.*

"Okay" I reply before trudging down the hall and into my room.