Chapter 10: The big aquarium

Grace's Pov:

I was now regretting choosing to go with Aaron, Aiden and Zach. My brothers, Kyle and Blake were in another Car.

Now i knew why both Blake and Kyle told me good luck before i enter Aaron's car.

I put my hands on my ears and looked out of the window. They were currently shouting and singing loudly.
Getting irritated by that , I turned off the radio.

"Hey why did you do that?" Asked Zach.

"Seriously you are asking me why i did that!" I said turning back to glare at him. I was sitting in the passenger's seat, Aaron was driving while Zach and Aiden was in the back seat.

He put his hand up in surrender while the other chulcked.

"When are we gonna reached?" I asked a hundredth time.

"In 5 minutes maximum!" Said Aaron and i looked out of the window. I did not recognised this part of the city.

After 5 minutes, we finally reached. It was the big aquarium. I always wanted to visit it. I smiled and stepped out of the car quickly.

"Told you she gonna like it!" Said Aaron from behind but i ignore it and walked to the entrance.

"Hey wait up!" Shouted Ace behind me.

"Then hurry up!" I shouted back but kept walking. There was a queue and we needed to wait.

"Whose idea was that?" I asked when they all reached there.

"Hmm Aaron!" Said Ace and i nodded.

We waited and soon it was our turn to enter. We payed our ticket and entered in. It was not so crowded and there was full space to walk and there was directions as well.

We walked and we saw a small and long aquarium.

The fishes were small but of different colours

The fishes were small but of different colours. I was walking in front as the boys were behind me. As we arrived at the end of the aquarium, there was another way to a tunnel. There was a boy around our age standing near the entry. As per his uniform i can say he was working here.

I walked there and he smiled at me. Being nice, i smiled back.

An arm wrapped around my shoulder and i was expected either Ace or Ray but when i looked up i saw Aaron.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing. Let keep going!" He said glaring at the boy and we walked into the tunnel. It was beautiful. The blue colour everywhere.

 The blue colour everywhere