Rescuing My Brother: Part 2

Thank you for the votes and comments! :)

Here's the new chapter. 

Chapter 3: Rescuing My Brother: Part 2

August 1st, 2014 20:05

I was in Magnussen's office, searching his computer. I don't have very much time, so I have to be quick. There was a password, but it's a piece of cake. It's not an easy password, but with my intelligence and being an agent make it easier. 

I started to search his computer, I looked all of the files.

But there was nothing. NOTHING! 

Where is it, then? Where is the information? Where did he hide those? I don't know. 

And I don't like not knowing. 

Before I find something, I heard some noise from downstairs. I closed the computer and sat where I was before. The voices became louder and I tried to stay calm, I am his partner after all. 

Then the door is opened. 

There was a man, no, a woman who was pointing her gun to Magnussen. She didn't see me at first, she was focused to him. 

''Don't.'' said Magnussen. ''Don't kill me, please.''

''Men like you don't deserve to live.'' she said. ''You use all the information you have to blackmail people. Where are the files?!''

Oh, we have the same purpose, then.

She started to search the room with her eyes, then she saw me.

''Who are you?'' she said.

I stayed calm, I'm an agent and this is not the first time I'm in a situation like this. 

''He knows me as Jacques Bernard.'' I said with using my French accent. ''But we are here for the same thing; finding the files.'' I continued while she was still pointing her gun to Magnussen. ''We are on the same side.'' I went next to her. ''I want to kill him as much as you, but we have to learn the place where he hide it first.'' 

''Who are you?'' she asked again. 

I leaned to her and whishpered. ''Sherrinford Holmes.'' 

''Holmes?'' She said. She was surprised to hear that. Does she know my brother?

''Yes. Now listen to me, you can't kill him right now. We will find a way. This is a really big mission, and we can't afford failing.'' 

''I think you should listen to him.'' said Magnussen.

''Shut. up!'' I said, then pointed my gun to him. ''If you test my patience, you will be dead.'' 

He was going to say something, but we were interrupted. 

I know that voice. It was my brother. 

Sherlock.

------------

Sherlock went to Magnussen's office. He wasn't alone, there was a woman and a man who were pointing their guns to him. He was on his knees, begging them. Sherlock smiled. He seemed a powerful businessman, but when you point a gun at him, he shows who really is; a coward. 

He thought she was Lady Smallwood. The parfume says that, but she wasn't her.

''That's not Lady Smallwood, Mr Holmes.'' he said. Then she turned to him. 

Mary Elizabeth Watson. 

She was the one who tried to kill Magnussen, but why? At the first time, Sherlock deduced 'Liar', but he didn't mind because everybody lies about something.