Christmas Mission

I open my eyes to the feeling of wind blowing on my face.
"What in the world", I questioned myself. I looked around and saw nothing but sparkling white. It was frozen. Snow? That can't be possible, I just went to sleep in my bed. It doesn't snow in Florida...

Crunch as I stood up. Yup, it's snow alright.
"HELLO?! IS ANYONE THERE", I yelled. All I heard was an echo. This is so confusing. How did I get here? I started to walk straight. I look all around and it's beautiful. Snow covered mountains are all around. The sky is colored with purples and pinks. Quite magical.

Did you know that- Thud. Ouch... That fucking rock. I rub my head and look at this rock-or what I thought was a rock-and am in awe. These beautiful doors, at least ten feet tall, are this icy blue color and frozen to the touch. All around is a snow covered hill, and yet as I look around, I see a random chimney sicking out of it with smoke pouring out of it. Hm? How odd...

Standing there, I'm about to knock when I hear, "Knock. Go on, knock". I look over and see this little polar bear standing there, looking at me. Wow, I must be hallucinating...

"Are you gonna knock or not. I'm freezing out here", I look down again and see the polar bear with its front paws wrapped around its body shivering... Okay, I'm going crazy now.

"Why do I always have to do everything around here", it asked as the bear walks to the doors and knocks, "The name is Jason Biebear." Alright then, it's a he. A he with a dumb name.

After Jason Biebear knocks, he turns to me and asks, "And you are?"

"Uh, Parker. Parker Adams." Did I really just answer a damn bear?

"Nice to meet you Parker", apparently I did. Jason reaches out his paw and we hand/paw shake. Okay, I'm fucking crazy. As I stand there staring at it-Jason Biebear, I hear shuffling coming from behind the doors. Well, this should be fun...

"Will you stop staring at me? I mean, did anyone ever teach you manners", Jason asked.

"Yeah, I just don't use them", I said dryly. When I finished as if on cue, the doors opened and some short guy opened it.

"Ah Jason, you have arrived. I shall let master know. Who is your friend", short dude asked.

"This is Parker. I found him standing out here", Jason replied.

"Wait, Parker? As in Parker Adams", short guy questioned.

"Uh, yeah. How do you know me", I asked freaked out.

"You have much to discuss with master. He can explain everything. Come in", he said gesturing for us to come in.

"Thanks Patrociam." Ah, his name is Patrociam. What kind of damn name is "Patrociam"?

We walk in and I'm in awe. At least twenty foot ceilings were covered with wooden beams. The walls were a deep red with little reindeer designs all over them. Trophy cases were full of pictures of deer and sleighs. "Wow, these people have quite the fascination with this shit" , I thought to myself. This corridor has to be about ten feet long.

"And I was like cub, cub, cub, oh", Jason sings.

"Not this again... Mr. Biebear, please refrain from singing like that. You sound like a dying walrus who hasn't gone through puberty yet", Patrociam stated. I then proceeded to laugh.

"Excuse me, don't judge 'cause you're an old man with no friends and no romantic partner because you are on that Wattpad thing all of the time", Jason fired back. I laughed again. Wow, I'm going crazy...