Revenge in the Cutest way Possible: Final

Chaerin’s POV

Throughout the day, I couldn’t concentrate with the lesson not because I couldn’t understand a thing…not because of the old and dusty room’s poor ventilation… not because of the lousy and sleepy teacher in front… not because of the uncomfortable stares from my girl classmates who love to gossips around… but because of the threat made by someone who was kind enough to exchange seats with me after I messed his table. ‘I wanna go home now…’

*RRRRIIINNNGGGGGGGG*

However when the unfortunate bell rang, instead of relief, I felt a pang in my chest. Instead of sighing like what my classmates are doing, I feel like crying for I know… and I’m really sure, that someone will be on the gate waiting for me. For a fourth grader student, it was a big problem to be on the bad list of bullies, however, in my case, it was a worse problem on how to pass the large entrance without being notice as well as not to missed my school service. When I glance at him, he gave me a knowing smirk and I tried to stop myself from the huge urge of shaking.

After all of my classmates left, I decided to wander at the back side of the school, looking for a possible way of escape, however, I was only greeted by a huge wall. And though I wanted to climb my way out of it, the fact that the school principal’s office was located near of it made me back off.

Now I had no choice but to face my nightmare… alone!

“It could be as easy as 1,2 and 3! All I need to do is run once I pass that huge gate. He probably won’t notice me after, right?!” I said, trying to pacify myself. I am hiding behind the big pillar beside the main gate, and trying to search for a possible enemy, however, I couldn’t find any. I breathe a sigh of relief for the very first time today. Mustering all of my courage and stamina, I made my fastest record and dash outside… only to realize that I am not moving from my spot.

Looking around, I found this boy…who goes by the name of Kwon Jiyong, as he introduce himself a while ago… holding my backpack that prevents me from running. I gulp hard. And tried to wiggle and be free from his grip.

“Yah! Let me go… set me free!?” I told him, trying so hard not to cry. Actually, I am a cry baby ever since but, today, I feel like my pride is taking over… and it screams not to cry and beg to this boy!

“You are so ill-mannered! How could you pour that sticky glue on my desk??” he asks, no… it’s more of a demand for an answer.

“Because you’re so annoying… and you keep on moving!” I retort back. Yeah…I got some spunk as well.