Some Fun In Ouran

I woke up when I heard people talking.I opened my eyes and saw boys.HOT boys!!But there was a boy who look kinda like a girl.

Hmmm,they seem awfully familiar.

Oh My Shinggles!!!! It's Ouran!

I stood up and ran around in circles until I got dizzy and tripped then landed face first at the floor which caused me to sleep for awhile.Soooo,I went to my dream world =w=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>My dream world<

I looked around and saw my best friend,flying chocolate bunny.Flying mint bunny was with him too!They talked until Choco saw me and then he said that he'll be talking with me for awhile.

"Whatcha' doin' here,Rhey?"he asked with a cute squeaky voice.

"Oh Choco!I dunno.I just remember seeing hot boys then running around and circles then dizzy then sleeping."I explained.

"Well that explains a lot."he said with a sarcastic tone.

Hmmpf!I hate it whn he uses that tone with me.I looked around and saw trees made out of cotton candies,rocks were candies,mountains were ice cream cones and almost everything was made out of sweets.

I wanna eat them all!!!!!!!!!!

"NO!"Choco yelled at me.

"Huh?Oh!Did I say that aloud?".Hehehe,he has a weird voice when he yells.

Suddenly,the ground started shaking,Dang,this means someones waking me up.Aww but I wanna stay here!!!

"Bye Choco.See ya later!"I said with teary eyes.

"See ya!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I opened my eyes again,I saw hot boys again.I glared at them.They woke me up.Dang snitz.I wanna sleep more.I stood up to walk around and finda place to sleep but Tamaki stopped me.

"May I ask who you are,princess?"he asked as he touched my face with his hands.

"Ewww,you act like a sickly sweet prince charming!!!You are soooo not a prince!!"I screamed at his face.

He looked suprised that I rejected him.Even the others looked shocked.I puffed my cheeks and made a "hmmpf" sound then crossed my arms."A prince should only have one princess."I whispered."A prince should not have a harem!I mean who do you think you are?!The Duke of Venomania?!"I screamed at Tamaki's face.

He cried anime tears then went to a corner.Kukuku~I made the prince cry.Wait!If Tamaki's the king of the host club,why the heck is he a princely type?

"Hmmm,I never thought of that before."Kyo-chan said.

"Oh!Did I say that out loud?"I said with a slight smile.

"Yup!"the twins said in unison.

"Shizznit!Don't do that or else."I told the twins while trying not to glomp them.

"Or else what?"they said in unison again.

"I warned you."I whispered then glomped them.

"Wha-what the?"Hikaru said with a blushy face.

"Awww~You're so cuuuute!"I hugged them both tightly.

"Ca-can't breath..."Kaoru said.

I think I'm killing them so I let them go...but I don't want to.

"Sorry but you guys are just too cute!!!"I fangirled.

"Are Hika-chan and Kao-chan cuter than me?"Honey said with a cute face.Oh Gosh!He's adorable!

"No way!You're even more cuter!You're flippin' adorable.Gosh!I think I just fell in love with you~"I hugged him and then he made a super duper cute blushy face then hugged me back.Damn,I look like a pedo.

"*fake coughing*"Kyoya was coughing like crazy.I released Honey then I put my hand on Kyoya's forehead to check if he has a fever or some shizz.

As my hand made contact with his skin,he turned abit red then backed away.Damn!I can't resist the cuteness.

"Why the hell are you all so cute!?"I glomped Kyoya.He looked suprised and abit embarassed that I'm hugging him so I let him go.He stood up straight again then fixed himself then he asked me a question that I don't really know how to answer.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?"

=====================

Gosh!I don't own OHSHC but I do own the thing I own coz' I own them.Kukuku~Hope you liked it!