England- America

I woke up this morning to a sound np one would ever want to hear at 6 in the morning.
Yes! My brother that Ass, took his phone and played it's Friday by Rebecca Black, yes you guessed it I got mad.

I yelled get out of here! Angry

Michael:  we are leaving in 30 minutes.

Alice: I'll be there in a few minutes.

I got off my bed and watched my phone while dressing up to leave for the airport. I scrolled through Instagram and saw a picture from the new school I was going to start on Monday, wow paradise high school . It seems like the school is out on road trips a lot. Sweet.

I posted a last picture on my Instagram with the caption:
- England, you will always be in my heart and now my new adventure starts In America. Good luck to all of my friends and see you soon love - Alice ❤️

I closed my phone and went down stairs.

Dad; are we ready?

Alice: yes!!

Michael grabbed the bags and went out in the car.

My dad and I stood in the empty room and glanced out of the window.

Dad: I know you are scared to move and go to a new school and get new friends, but we are only doing this because of my job and your brothers gymnastics.

Alice: yes I know that, It's going to take some time and I just have to get used to it I guess.

Dad; that's my Girl!

I took a deep breath in as my dad leaves the house and I am the only one standing here, wow we are really moving out. It's crazy to just think about it, just here is where I shot Michael with a toy gun, and here is where I got my first A on a test. I am really going to miss this place.

Alice, Michael and their dad went on the plane flew from England and to New Jersey.