*BOARDING SCHOOL FOR POWERFUL WITCHES*...........~like me!!!~

Hey another new story you ask yep I just L>O>V>E writing and ever thing else hope you like this!!!!!!!!

My name is diamond Lewis an I have long blonde hair with purple eyes I know I what normal person has that color eyes.Well a witch does and the most power yep I am the most power witch in the world and I am stuck in boarding school yep my life is messed up.My dad put me here because he could not put up with me he told me"when you get out come get your things out of my house and find you some place to stay",this my story to tell.

My mom left after the night she had me she was human while my dad was a witch and she said"I can not have a daughter that is not human",that she left and never look back now my dad is mad cause of the big fight I had at school so he is kicking my out and sending me to boarding school.But what he does not know is that I am the most powerful witch in the world now and I will have my revenge on my little friend that told my dad I almost killed her and she thinks she seen the last of me wrong.She thinks she is the most powerful witch now so "ON",and that is my story now I have new friends every one calls us the pack of anger everybody fears us no we are back................................................

                                                                                                                    L<O<V<E........................

                                                                                                                                   *Diamond Lewis=*