Her

John Conner's POV

I woke up to the phone ringing. I had forgotten about the wake up call I asked for. I woke up got dressed and went to work. I was ridding down the road when I saw something, no someone. It was a girl. Blonde wavy hair with blue eyes and a little tan skin. She was beautiful but I didn't have time to stop or I would be late and I didn't need to be late anymore or I was gonna get fired.

I had finally got to work not to late. I was working and working until something happened. She came in. The girl. She walked up to the counter a bit stiff but I didn't think much about it. "John Conner?" I scrunched my eye brows together and looked at her. How did she know my name? "Yes?" It came out as more of a question than a statement.

"John Conner I am a terminator 34000 series. You programmed me in the future to come and find you and protect you from 35000 series that was sent to kill you. You didn't stop it you only prevented judgement day. I am a newer version and more life like. You program me to feel like a real person." I was stunned, freaked out. This was happening it wasn't over, we didn't stop it only pervented.

"Ok but we have to get my mom and tell her" I say and walk away from the counter and told my boss my mom was sick and had to leave. I left and the terminator got on the back of the bike and we went to the hotel and straight to the room. "Mom we need to talk" "Hey John, who's your friend? Why are you home early?" I sat her down and had the terminator tell my mother everything.

My mom was speechless. Staring at the machine in disbelief. All of a sudden I saw her. I saw the hard mother that would let me go anywhere, the mom that put the world in my hands. "John get packed now were leaving town. Go get some money"

I looked at her and knew what she was talking about. I told it to stay here and help my mom. I went to the same Atm I went to last night and got about 1,000 bucks. I went back to the room and saw two suitcases packed on the bed. "How much?" "1,000" "good lets go" we walk outside to my bike "umm" I say wounder what to do. "I've got it" the terminator walks to a car pushes a button on her arm and punches the window then pushes the button again.

"Lets go" she says. We get into the car and the terminator starts diving. "where are we going" I asked my mom "A place I know no one will find us. Were going to the hotel your dad and I made you" I was amazed. She wouldnt ever take me there because she said it reminded her to much of my father. She told the terminator where to go and she sat back in her seat making a game plan.

I knew not to talk to her for a bit so I sat back and asked the terminator if she had a name "You called me Catherine. Catherine Brewster" she stated. Catherine I liked that. I talked to the terminator more ask what was new with her and about the new terminator. I was amazed at how real she seemed. It was like talking to just another girl that was extremely beautiful. She was amazing and she was so real. Amazing.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Bam what do you think. I hope you like it.

Enjoy! Love ya!!!