10-Lucaaas

4 days later

"Lucaaass!" Amber yelled running towards him.

They were meeting for the first time. They both lived in Atlanta, so travel want much of an issue. Lucas met her at the hotel she was staying at, he was standing outside with his friend "Vier".

"Wassup,"he laughed, giving her a hug.

She couldn't believe she was meeting him for real. This was really Lucas Coly in her arms. She inhaled his scent, he had some kind of manly cologne on.

They pulled apart and she couldn't stop smiling, she was starstruck. Vier laughed,"A yo, you good?"

"Yeah. So, we leaving?"

"Yeah,"Lucas nodded.

Their shoot was tomorrow, today they was just gonna chill, and get to know each other. Vier just can't cause he wanted some food, and he wanted to make sure Lucas wasn't being "catfished".

They all got in the car, Amber sat in the back, behind Lucas, Vier wanted to drive. Ambers mother was worried bout this whole thing. But she told her she was being paid for this and that this could be good exposure for her career too. Amber was a you tuber and Instagram model. Being in a music video, that would definitely help her. Plus, she got to spend time with the man of her dreams, that was a bonus.

Nearly half an hour later they were at the restaurant. Amber had ordered some chicken tenders and fries, Vier ordered some steak with mash potatoes and broccoli, and Lucas ordered some chicken Alfredo.

They were eating the appetizer right now. Mozzarella sticks and hot wings. Amber did wish she was here with just Lucas, but Vier was cool.

"So are you nervous?" Lucas asked her.

She nodded,"Yeah, what if I mess everything up?"

"You won't."

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do."

"It'll be explained more tomorrow."

"So how you two meet again?" Vier asked, licking the sauce off his fingers.

"Instagram,"Amber smiled.

"Yeah,"Lucas added.

The waitress came back to the table with Lucas and Amber's plates. Vier frowned,"Oh hell naw, where my food at?"

The two laughed, the lady sighed,"It should be out shortly."

"Oh alright."

"Damn, I don't want to go yet," Amber said half asleep.

She ate all that food and now it was weighing on her. Lucas laughed, looking back at her, "You have to, we got a long day tomorrow."

"I know,"she mumbles.

"Come on, I'll walk you in."

She sighs, and takes off her seat belt, and opens the car door. She grabs her bag, with her food in it, and gets out. Lucas walks her inside the lobby.

"Good night Amber, see you tomorrow."

She opens her arms for a hug,"Goodnight Lucas."