one brother-sister fight! taken too far!

HEY EVERYONE!!

this is a story written by me SkyRed

and my friend Kanames_girl

we got bored in the school holidays

and this is what we came up with its a

bit random but hope you like it! plz coment and vote :)

CHAPTER 1

The bell rang; everyone stood up and moved out to lunch. "Hey, Forest!" I turned around it was Peeta and Smurf, "Sup" I said, we walked over to the benches.

"Were you guys having a discussion about the school going co-ed last period?" asked Smurf curiously, "yeah actually, which was really weird considering I was in Math" said Peeta. "Yeah we were too, but I thought nothing of it because I was in English" I said.

I left Smurf and Peeta sitting and went to the Canteen, I stood in line and was joined by Josh, Taco and Fred were standing in front of us in the line. "Hey man, something big is going down, everyone is running around trying to do the chicken dance but there failing it's an epidemic!" said Fred.

"Yeah they're all trying to impress this super hot sexy chick with boob bresticles" taco screamed

"Oh My Gof! She's walking past! What do I do!?"

"Umm act cool?" I started to say before taco fell to the floor and started having a seizure. "Holy Fuck!" I screamed before realizing it was just his dancing.

Walking past the gates was a girl with dark hair like mine. She looked over at us and raised an eyebrow "Oh shit!" I screamed out, she rolled her eyes and kept walking. All the guys turned to look at me, "WHAT?!" I shouted

"Dude what's up do you know the HOT BOOB BRESTICLES CHICK???!!!" shouted Peeta who climbed out of the rain water drain pipe. "Dude, get up!" said Fred repeatedly hitting Taco over the head with his name. Just then Josh started pelvic thrusting. We had the whole school thrusting, seizure dancing, doing the bum dance. "AHHH! HELL YE-AH!" I yelled.

"HOW!?" josh half screamed.

"Hang on, I'll be back, I've just got to check something" I screamed back to them as I ran off in her direction.

"Hey wait up!" I called out as I ran after her; she stopped and looked at me.

"What?" she asked, her friends looked like they were checking me out.

"Why have you got all the guys at my school going GaGa over you?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders then smiled. "Come on it's not that bad!" she said. I looked over at the fence where a group had formed. They were practically drooling and climbing the fence. "Don't do this" I warned

"Oh and why not?"

"Don't mess with my boys" I warned again.

"Oh really?" She smiled wickedly then turned around and blew the group a kiss. They all practically fell off the fence and one guy had to be wheeled out on a stretcher. "Ok That's It! This Means War!" we glared at each other meaningfully with as much evilness as possible. Just then her friends started to walk up to us to see what was wrong I put on my most seductive flirting face. And began to walk towards them. "Oh damn, you girls are so beautiful I just forgot my pickup line." I said as most of them blushed. This is my favorite pickup line. 'Works every time', I thought to my self, 'Let the battle begin'.