Empty Space

Diana pov

I walk into my classroom and say hello to my students. I'm a professor at Fuyi University and I'm only 21 years old. I hand out last week's exam to all my students and we discuss their scores. They all pretty much had A's on this exam but I wanted to talk about it. It's the last week of school and I was ready to graduate them. I was their Sex Education teacher for 4 years. The course was mainly to talk about women's wants and needs during Sexual Intercourse for the first year, then we moved on to the men's wants and needs during Sex. The third year was kinks and bondage. The fourth year was about safety and consent.
The main reason why I taught this course was not only to pay things safe but also to make sure no one knew my secret: My older brother is in my class, watching and writing down everything about everything. Kasen looks up at me and raises his hand, "Professor James, may I go to the library?"
"Yes, you may."
He gets up, shakes my hand, and walks out. I excuse the rest of the class and Kasen enters after everyone leaves. I look up at his 7ft 3inch figure. I see the bulge through his cargo shorts and I see his muscles through his tight black t-shirt. I feel my thing dampen and immediately feel ashamed. I have feeling for my fucking brother.

He sits in my desk chair and I lock my classroom door. I walk up to him and see that he's stroking his dick. I kneel in front of him and he strokes my hair and pulls my chin up to look a at him. I lick my lips and take his long, thick cock into my mouth. He inhaled deeply and pushed my head down onto his shaft. I take half his length in my mouth before I'm gagging. I slobber all over his cock and he pulls me off the floor and bends me over the desk.
"How many times do I have to punish you bitch?"
"Until I learn how to trust you daddy."
"How many smacks do you think you deserve kitten?"
"5, for all my mistakes today sir?"
"Okay 5 then. Count every smack or I won't let you cum for a month."
"Yes sir."
He brings his belt back, and smacks my ass hard.
"One sir."
Smack.
"Two sir"
Smack.
"Three sir."
Smack.
"Four sir."
Smack.
"Five sir."
He grabs my hips and thrusts into me, making me shake with pleasure.
"Daddy, please?!"
"Please what, kitten?"
"Let me cum!"
"Wait."
"Please daddy, I need to!"
Smack.
"Cum, kitten."
I release my orgasm and he pulls out and sprays his loss on my back and ass.