Before she came- cameron dallas fanfic

Cameron's pov-

When Paige left I went straight to my bed and just layed there. I went on my phone and texted Paige. It was her real number. It wasn't fake. I got so happy when she texted me back,I jumped on my bed. We had this whole conversation in what we were doing tomorrow. Then I asked he to go in a date with me. There was a carnival at the beach tomorrow so it would be perfect. I waited for 5 minutes just so she can answer. Then I heard my phone buzz.

Paige's pov-

I ran to my room cause tbh I was kind of scared. I opened the door and layed on my bed. I got a text from Cameron. I put him in my contacts as Cameron💕. I saw is text. My jaw dropped. HE WANTS TO GO ON A DATE WITH ME, I thought?! I answered saying "yes". Then we had another conversation on what we were going to do on our date. He said it was a surprised. We both said night and then I went straight to bed. I thought about Cameron all night.

--NEXT DAY--

Paige's pov-

Beep. Beep. Beep. I turned off my alarm. I looked on my phone. No messages. I texted Cameron. "Heyy" i said. "What's up" he replied. "Nvm just getting ready to see u" I said. "😊" he replied. That was the end of our conversation. I got ready. I took a quick shower. Then I put on a romper from Bethany Mota's collection. Same shoes. Same flower crown. I even did my hair the same way. Make up too haha. "Nicole come on!" I said. "Coming." She replied. We went downstairs and ate breakfast. After that we called a cab and went to the event. We basically did the same thing. This time I kept on going to Cameron's line to "meet" him. I took a bunch of pictures. Them he did that choosing random people again. It was different this time. Cameron wasn't joining. He probably is taking me to the date after.

Cameron's pov-

I wasn't doing the random people stuff. I had a date to go to. I went to the back and dressed up nicely. I texted Paige to meet me in the back. She said ok. I saw her and she ran to me and hugged me. It was the best moment ever. "So where are we going?" She asked. "The fair/carnival" is said. "Ooooo I love the carnival! I can't wait!" She said. I'm so happy she actually liked where we were going. We held hands and got to know eachother. I stopped her. "What?" She asked. I leaned in and kissed her. She looked at me and we began walking to the fair.