Chapter 12 Just have to trust you

Rose's P.O.V *Few weeks later*

: "Hurry it up Naruto! They're leaving us behind!"

Naruto hurried to pick up his pace: "I'm going i'm going."

I jumped past Sakura easily keeping up with Kakashi.

Sakura yelled at me: "Hey watch where you're going!"

: "Oh, zip it Sakura. Maybe if trained more often a simple breeze wouldn't knock your balence off."

Sakura: "What's with you?! It's like your whole personalitly flipped!"

I glared back at her: "When you go through the things i've been through, come talk to me."

Sakura decided it best to keep her mouth shut after that, Naruto looked worried but didn't say anything either.

Kakashi: "Were getting close. Let's split up into two teams. Sakura you're with me. Naruto with Rose."

Naruto's P.O.V

: "Hai sensei." Rose and I dropped the ground while Sakura and sensei stayed in the trees. "So...are you ok? Sakura is right. Ever sense you got back, it's like your personality has totally flipped."

Rose sighed: "Sorry if i was out of line back there, but i've been through a lot and it has really changed me. Going through it a second time, well changed me again."

I nodded: "Makes sense, i gue..."

Rose skidded to a halt: "Get down!"

: "Huh?"

Rose dove to the ground as a body came flying into view: "Too late!"

frowning: "Uh, oh." Whoever it was slammed into me making us both tumble to the ground. "Oooowww!"

Rose quickly jumped up: "And here comes number two." She jumped into the air catching a little white dog. "Hey akamaru."

: "Kiba! Get off me!" He rolled to the side letting me sit up. "What are you doing flying through the air like that?!"

Kiba groaned a bit, grasping the side of his ribs as he sat up: "Wasn't my intention. What are you guys doing here?"

Rose held akamaru checking him for injurys: "Here to save your sorry ass."

Kiba jumped up: "Hey!" But then hissed in pain grabbing at his ribs. "We've got it covered. It's just taking a little longer than we thought it would."

Rose gently set akamaru down before turning to Kiba pointing a finger right in his face: "If this is your idea of 'Be back before you know it' You need to work on your timing." She turned away darting off into the woods.

Kiba slightly frowned: "What's got her all upset?"

Scratching my head: "Uh, i think you. She's been waiting on you to get back form your mission for a long time, but then we got sent out as a support team for you guys and she's been on edge ever since we left the village."

Kiba looked at me, a small smile on his face: "She was waiting on me?"

: "Um, yeah, but i don't know how long she'll keep that up if you keep acting that way."

Kiba: "In what way?"

I walked off in the direction Rose had gone, my hands behind my head: "I'm pretty sure she wanted a hi or glad you're here instead of what are you doing, we had it covered." Looking back at him. "You basically sounded like you weren't happy to see her."

Rose's P.O.V

'That stupid baka. How could he be so stuck up. We come here to help out and all we get is a what are you doing here, we got this, we don't need your help.' I went on ranting in my head until i almost ran into Hinata's back.

Hinata glanced back at me, but kept her focus on the enemys in front of her: "He..hey Ro..rose. Were..were you ..se..sent over as ..su.support?"

drawing a kuni and taking a stance next to her: "Yep, i'm here to help along with the rest of my team."

Hinata nodded deflecting a few shiriken: "W..we could u..use the help. Our...se..sensei was ta..taken cap..captive."

: "Kurini was taken captive?!" I threw a few paper bombs.

Hinata: "Hia."

Weaving hand signs: "Well, then...Let's beat these guys and find your sensei. Water style-Water bullets!"

Kakashi's P.O.V

I was helping Sakura defend against the rouge shinobi when Rose came tumbling by.

She jumped right back up, her hair starting to come out of it's ponytail: "Is that all you got?!" She ran right in between us and the enemy shouting. "Wind style-Air slice!" And disapeared into the brush.

Sakura: "Uh,,,ok then."

We quickly finished off the few shinobi in front of us, then ran over to where Hinata, Kiba, Naruto and Rose were fighting the rest of the rouge gang, but Rose tackled one to the ground.

She raised her fist, but before she could land a hit a rouge had got behind her stabing a kuni into her side and dragged her a few feet away from his comrade.

Naruto: "ROSE!"

Kiba looked up and was about to charge over, but i took a firm hold of the back of his shirt.

The one holding Rose spoke up, his voice loud and clear: "If you come any closer or try to follow us,.." He dug the kuni in further making Rose scream. "We will kill her."

Sakura: "Oh, no"

Kiba struggled against my hold: "Let me go! I promised i'd be there for her!"

Rose yelled at kiba, blood dripping form her chin: "Kiba!" He held still for a moment, his breathing almost out of control. "I'll be fine. I know you'll find me." And she winked.

In a moment all the rouges had disapeared all that was left in their place was a small pluddle of Rose's blood.

Naruto: "Did she just wink at us?"