The Letter Through The Door Chapter 2

They run downstairs with there coats on and there shoes untied mum please can you tie my shoes yes. Of course Jessica ties there shoes and tells them to go and wait bye the door will Jessica gets her coat.

RING RING

Jessica's phone rings she picks up her phone and sees who's its from she has no idea who it is because there's no name she doesn't answer and puts her phone down and goes to the door right all ready yes ok let's go Jessica opens the door and they all go outside it's too cold mum I no now but we have to go to the post office and I carnt leave you at home alone they walk down the path to the traffic lights John please can you press the button yes mum he presses the button and they wait till its safe to go.

THE TRAFFIC LIGHT TURNS GREEN

Right lets cross they walk across the road to the other side and walk in the post office right can you go and wait for me over there I ll just be here ok they walk over to the seats and sit down while jessica is in line to be served.

NEXT PLEASE

She was next and waked up to the man and asked for an envolpe and some stamps here you go that'll be one fifty please Jessica opens here purse and gets the money and gives it to the man thanks that's ok she walks over to the kids and says are you ready to go back home yes mum.