𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑.

〚SUMMARY!〛
DREAMWALKER.

❝ there is freedom waiting for you
on the breezes of the sky
and you ask "what if i fall"
oh but my darling
what if you fly
❞ 
- e.h

     —SAR could be the definition of a normal girl, if being able to get into people's heads was considered normal. After escaping from Hawkins' lab at the frightened age of 13, the girl became a lost runaway. Her memories of her past life had been taken from her, and she knew nothing of if she ever had a home. Injured and afraid, she left behind the life she couldn't remember in Hawkins.

     THE girl had the ability to move through dreams, to walk within them and see through the dreamer's eyes. Healing, terrorizing, creating beauty in a dark world, she was a parasite inside the dreams they held. Able to walk through a thousand realities while just lonely in one. It was a curse, she'd always told herself. And no matter how beautiful and peaceful it was, the dreamer's curse was deadly. 

     SAR found herself in Chicago, young and alone. Though out of the eyes of the Hawkins Lab, the big city was a dangerous place for a frightened girl. Even a dreamer. She had no one to look out for her, and no one to live with. 

     IT was there that she got into crime. The teenager became one of the most infamous bank robbers in the state—a girl whose face no one knew. She would steal all the money from vaults, registers and high-end retailers, and leave just as easily as walking through a lilac field, with no one knowing the better. Sar earned thousands of cash a day from bank robberies alone. With her ability to manipulate other's minds, it was easy. Finally, the girl had built a stable life, if that's what it could be called.

     BUT when she feels something in the next state over, she knows she can't ignore it.